No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the best part of going to the cons? Spending much time daydreaming of the ultra-super-intelligent things you could say to your fave celeb when you meet them. And what happens when you FINALLY get the chance to say all of the beyond-cool things you've thought of? Mostly a lot of mumbling, a quick thank you, and then hours afterwards kicking yourself!

But when you've faced with this..... well, you kind of lose all sense of thought.

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
      Catching up on today's posts about conventions has made me go all sappy and now I wanna reminisce about the good times..... So here's some Sacramento con pics!

I like the way you reminisce Chelle. Yummy indeed!

Comment

Now i just can't help myself!

Comment

Help - I'm posting and CAN'T STOPPIT!!!!!!!!

Drat, I do believe I just drooled into the keyboard. Thank god it's wireless!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
            Help - I'm posting and CAN'T STOPPIT!!!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...02004/ms17.jpg
            Drat, I do believe I just drooled into the keyboard. Thank god it's wireless!

*not helping*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              *not helping*
              Nope, don't want ANY help whatsoever! Hee hee hee! Losing my mind! Wait, I con't lose what I already lost so looong ago...... Okay, contributing to the delinquency of Hussies. That's it!

Comment

*mops up drool*

Comment

Biting the lower lip.... Gonna fall over now.....

THUNK!

Comment

Okay now I'm getting an idea for a new sig..... something along the lines of "Contributing to the delinquency of Hussies on a daily basis!" Hee hee hee..... Oh boy, here comes the BF, one last post before I get the endless teasing about being a screaming fangirl......

Comment

I have just come home from a day of stocking up on school supplies, my girls have been on holidays, and this is the first pic I see. Thank you chelle.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Good morning, its Thursday, the sun is shining, the pollen is high so I still feel like yuk so I guess it's thunking time to cheer myself up...(good job boxes of tissues are on 3 for 2 special offer at the moment!.. )

Have decided that caffeine or alcohol is the only way to fight this ... as it's 9 a.m. here I'm going down the caffeine route for the time being!....

Dee Dee xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                          Good morning, its Thursday, the sun is shining, the pollen is high so I still feel like yuk so I guess it's thunking time to cheer myself up...(good job boxes of tissues are on 3 for 2 special offer at the moment!.. )

Have decided that caffeine or alcohol is the only way to fight this ... as it's 9 a.m. here I'm going down the caffeine route for the time being!....

Dee Dee xx
                          I'm sorry, but I don't understand; is there any other route to go down? Sorry you are feeling yucky.

sigpic

Comment

Bondage Thursday"s signature pic. Just my opinion tho. hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              I'm sorry, but I don't understand; is there any other route to go down?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj237pu.jpg
                              LOL True Kliggins!.....but I usually like to enjoy "the alcohol" part (or at least even taste it! )...ah well - I will have to wait till a week on Saturday when I'm sipping my chilled white wine on my balcony overlooking the rooftops of Paris! ....yep that thought will keep me going till then!....and looking at a few more piccies like the one above and this one!...

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Beautiful con pics of Michael....Chelle! What a beautiful specimen that man is! Lexa is one lucky chick to have snatched that guy!

*SueJ wonders where she can get her hands on Machello's personality switching maching*

sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X