No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know...we're missing a couple of very important points here...

First off, it took Browder joining the show to get any of them in leather pants. Think they're looking to capture the Farscape audience??

Second...it's MS, AND CJ AND BB in leather pants. I seriously doubt any hussy who witnesses that will live to talk about it.

ETA: "The FAA had to ground several planes in the United States this evening, as a strange sound erupted from all over the country. When asked to describe it, one official said, 'I really...don't...know...it sounded like a "SQUEEEEE! THUNK!" It really messed with our radar.'"
    Last edited by Jillybiehn; 06 June 2005, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

First off, it took Browder joining the show to get any of them in leather pants. Think they're looking to capture the Farscape audience??

Second...it's MS, AND CJ AND BB in leather pants. I seriously doubt any hussy who witnesses that will live to talk about it.

You know that supervolcano in your location...

BOOM!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
        You know that supervolcano in your location...

BOOM!
        And all the Thunking happening at a single point in time will cause the earth to tilt on its axis and the its orbit will be changed and.......
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker Case
          Speaking of pants...

Um...hi.

*waves*

Just dropping in to make sure the news has reached all the important quarters.

From the latest 'SFX' magazine: "Not wishing the boys to be outdone, (costume designer Christine) Mooney informs us that there is an episode coming up with Daniel, Teal'c and Mitchell all dressed in leather cowboy trousers."

Yep.

Have fun.

Tucker

LEATHER PANTS?! *SWOON* *THUNK*

Can't... breath... need... oxygen... water... anything...

Comment

You know what I think u might be right Just thinking about it makes me all woozy lol

Comment

ETA: "The FAA had to ground several planes in the United States this evening, as a strange sound erupted from all over the country. When asked to describe it, one official said, 'I really...don't...know...it sounded like a "SQUEEEEE! THUNK!" It really messed with our radar.'"
              And....snippety snip, snip, snip.....

Dee Dee xx

D.*OK, REALLY scared now!....*
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                Ok, I actually have two pictures because one doesn't have Danny in, but it's so funny I can't not post it

I've been meaning to make this for weeks. This one is because I'm such a geek.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/BSOD.jpg
                And this one's for the pond

Danny and Sam are shocked when they realise they've found Mazz's kitchen cupboard...
                http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...01/kitchen.jpg

CONGRATS
                ON 1000 POSTS
                Thanks for all the laughs.
                sigpic
                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  I believe that MY specifications called for CHOCOLATE ones, and those requests were dismissed without even a preliminary consideration. So, until TPTB consent to supply MY version I shall remain a dissatisfied customer. Even the mention of potential whisks in the offing will not sway my opinion.
                  And not even a whisper of the peanut butter ones.

Oh well, I guess leather is wipe clean, after all...

D: Did she just say what I think she said?

Comment

Multi thunking with guns! But sadly no leather...

Comment

Speaking of phones....??

Here at work mine has been ringing off the hook. Kinda crazy since everyone else is out of the office. So I get to sound like an idiot - "No, he's not here" "No, I don't know the answer" "Yes, I know today's the deadline, but the people who care aren't here to help you." (Okay, I didn't really say that last one quite like that. )

Ok. Breathe in. Breathe out. Ahhh. Thanks, hussies - I just needed to vent for a sec. Hmm, guess I should post a pic while I'm here... let's see, what to choose, what to choose...

How about a kinda silly MS photo? Always makes me smile.

Okay, enjoy the rest of your afternoon. Catch ya later!

Blessings,
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Multi-thunk with a little leather... heh

Comment

And this one beacuse it's leather and I love his expression lol

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                            Speaking of phones....??

Here at work mine has been ringing off the hook. Kinda crazy since everyone else is out of the office. So I get to sound like an idiot - "No, he's not here" "No, I don't know the answer" "Yes, I know today's the deadline, but the people who care aren't here to help you." (Okay, I didn't really say that last one quite like that. )

Ok. Breathe in. Breathe out. Ahhh. Thanks, hussies - I just needed to vent for a sec. Hmm, guess I should post a pic while I'm here... let's see, what to choose, what to choose...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/misc_029.jpg

How about a kinda silly MS photo? Always makes me smile.

Okay, enjoy the rest of your afternoon. Catch ya later!

Blessings,
                            TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH!!

Oh, hi Jen btw! Way to get distracted Mazz

I am reveling in the joy of not working this week. It's WONDERFUL. I really needed the break. I can just sit around, get up when I want, do what I want, it's great! I am so destressed now, I have noticed how tense my muscles are, and they've been aching for the past couple days

How do I go about getting one of those massages again, DJF?

Thanks to whomever I originally snurched this from.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                              TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH TEETH!!

Oh, hi Jen btw! Way to get distracted Mazz

I am reveling in the joy of not working this week. It's WONDERFUL. I really needed the break. I can just sit around, get up when I want, do what I want, it's great! I am so destressed now, I have noticed how tense my muscles are, and they've been aching for the past couple days

How do I go about getting one of those massages again, DJF?

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...mb_TheLook.jpg

Thanks to whomever I originally snurched this from.
                              You have to get Teryl to help.

(oh, the pic is from Kiwi, though I believe I cropped it.)
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jen! Haven't talked to u before. Nice to meet ya *waves*

Sounds like u had a bussy day today... or still are? Poor you. I know all about having to answer the phone when nobody's there... the other week I had to answer the phone cos suddenly everyone in the building decided to leave... well the worst part was that they were speaking danish (I work in Denmark) so sometimes I was like "excuse me could u repeat that?" lol I understand danish but when they are speaking really fast sometimes I just go "huh"?

But *phew* it turned out for the best. I even managed to book a meeting with someone who wanted us to produce a commercial

Comment

Working...
                                X