Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=GateWarrior]
    First... !!!Congrats to Mazz on 1000 posts!!!

Switch42... Nice to see someone close by. I live in Wisconsin, conviently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. On your way to Milwaukee, you drove right through my county. Though you probably didn't notice. There really isn't anything noteworthy here in Racine.

I
    I don't suppose there's anyone else here who is from the Milwaukee/Chicago area? Not that I want to see any of you crazy hussies . Just curious.

My brother lives in Janesville. So I've driven through your county! Beautiful country!! Nephew in Menomenee Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Thank you for the clarification, Blingy!
      (Now I will never be able to think of anything else when I see this piccie... )
      Nor me......still chortling after half an hour!....

J. *Chortling? Is that another new variation on the pants?*
      D. *Don't know and I'm not waiting to find out!*

Dee Dee xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
        First... !!!Congrats to Mazz on 1000 posts!!!

Switch42... Nice to see someone close by. I live in Wisconsin, conviently located between Milwaukee and Chicago. On your way to Milwaukee, you drove right through my county. Though you probably didn't notice. There really isn't anything noteworthy here in Racine.

I have to say though that the weather around here is FINALLY looking like summer. The occasional storm, but nice and warm, if a little humid. I was so happy that I spent most of the weekend outside. I can't wait to do loads of camping and outdoor activites this summer. Not to mention all the festivals. SUMMERFEST!!!

I don't suppose there's anyone else here who is from the Milwaukee/Chicago area? Not that I want to see any of you crazy hussies . Just curious.

Daniel's ready for camping too!
        Another mid-westerner! Yay!! I actually went to Carthage over in Kenosha so I know the area pretty well. Although, you are right. Not much around but beer and cheese and other things I can't mention in a PG forum. But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Anywho... DOUBLE THUNK MONDAY!!!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          Ok, I actually have two pictures because one doesn't have Danny in, but it's so funny I can't not post it

I've been meaning to make this for weeks. This one is because I'm such a geek.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...10001/BSOD.jpg
          OMG! ROFLMAO! *curses stupid rep system*

Oh, and congrats on your recent event. (The 1000 posts, of course. ) May the future bring you joy, laughter, love and cheer.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Another mid-westerner! Yay!! I actually went to Carthage over in Kenosha so I know the area pretty well. Although, you are right. Not much around but beer and cheese and other things I can't mention in a PG forum. But I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Anywho... DOUBLE THUNK MONDAY!!!

http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B2%3...4844%3A5ot1lsi

Kerri
            OMG-That's so crazy! My Mom graduated from Carthage! We've been to Alumni College several times over the years.

And yes, lots and lots of cheese... I love cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant. Very bad for a Wisconsinite. The beer's good though. Mmmm...

Originally posted by mtee1958
            My brother lives in Janesville. So I've driven through your county! Beautiful country!! Nephew in Menomenee Falls.
            Hey! I was just in that area yesterday. My sister lives in Delevan.

Your right. There may not be much here, but the countryside is absolutely gorgeous.

Just like Daniel... DOUBLE THUNK!
            (hehe... like how I slipped that in there?! )

~ I have a LiveJournal !. ~

Comment

Wow...the pond was sure quiet over the weekend...

Welcome back Deeds! We missed you. Sorry to hear Belguim was kind of iffy. (Of course, that could just be because it was Belguim. )

All right, so here's a multi-thunk. Look at all the pants!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Ahhhhh...good old "38". I LOVE that moment too!

Here's one of my favs. It was Blingy who said it must be
                because of the "itsy-bitsy spider" action Danny has got going on.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...s/cc8fc10e.jpg
                Haha thats a nice moment too!

OMG LMAO love, love LOVE your new sig Seshat!!!! Haha fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...GerCon04_4.jpg
                  Waht convention is that from? Great pic btw

Comment

Ah I just made 300 posts! yay me Mmm I like my men tied up *G*

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      Wow...the pond was sure quiet over the weekend...

Welcome back Deeds! We missed you. Sorry to hear Belguim was kind of iffy. (Of course, that could just be because it was Belguim. )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...GerCon04_4.jpg
                      A Plethora of Pants.....another slogan for The Emporium methinks!....

Belgium is ok....very flat and lots of trees!...Jack would hate it!!!...

J. *Are the trees purple in Belgium Daniel?*
                      D. *Not that I'm aware of Jack*
                      J. *Oh well, at least we're not in Belgium then*

Dee Dee xx
                      sigpic

Comment

*quickly runs in again, waving*

Congrats Mazz on wedding & 1000!!

Congrats Liz on graduation!!

Welcome back O-Jen!!

& (((Deeds))) PANTS!!

And as soon as Daniel regains consciousness, I'm going to borrow that rock to beat my head on...

Comment

Originally posted by GateWarrior
                          OMG-That's so crazy! My Mom graduated from Carthage! We've been to Alumni College several times over the years.

And yes, lots and lots of cheese... I love cheese, but I'm lactose intolerant. Very bad for a Wisconsinite. The beer's good though. Mmmm...

I hate being lactose intolerant. Doesn't stop me from eating cheese though!

Hey, you should come to the convention in August. It's the last weekend. Some of us from here and another forum are goin. Details at www.creationent.com. It's sooooooooooo much fun. Michael Shanks in person!!! Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless

& (((Deeds))) PANTS!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._9/3x21cs1.jpg
                            And as soon as Daniel regains consciousness, I'm going to borrow that rock to beat my head on...
                            *waves* (((Ang))) ...Hang on in there!.....the madness will end - eventually!....

Mmmmm....cream sweater Danny.....specially for you!...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6..._9/3x21cs1.jpg

Here, use the one on the left. Marginally softer.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                                *waves* (((Ang))) ...Hang on in there!.....the madness will end - eventually!....

Mmmmm....cream sweater Danny.....specially for you!...

Dee Dee xx

Thank you!!
                                Kindest words (and sweater) I've received all day.

For you, flying pants. (Everyone likes a challenge, right?)

Comment

Working...
                                X