Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    *waves*

Hellooooo! Hubby and I aren't honeymooning in the traditional sense, we're just taking time off work together and chilling out. I need to relax at home, get over the stress of the past few months. I'll link everyone to prettyful pictures when I get the disc of pictures from my dad.

I really know I'm married now... It's Sunday afternoon and I've been building flatpack furniture how suburban can you get
    Many moons ago (well, early eighties) I slept on the floor of the bride and groom's bedroom on their wedding night!
    They had been living together for a couple of years and there were two others sleeping on their bedroom floor too, still, must have cramped their style for the night!
    That was a great wedding, hippies, vikings, students, posh folks, American relatives, all trooping through the centre of Oxford to the registary office in an Arndale Centre (read: anonymous urban mall). Then the reception in a picturesque pub in Woodstock, free champers, I got a little squiffy (oh, what a change then) and about 20 of us sleeping at the couple's house that night. Eh, long time ago now.

FF, so OT, it's beyond a joke, lets find a pretty Danny shot to celebrate.

Let's celebrate with - PIE!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
      I've spent quality time with hubby today watching Meridian and Revelations....the Shanks magic strikes again...hubby says Meridian's the best episode of Stargate he's ever seen...I swear I almost saw a tear....

Dee Dee xx
      Oh, Meridan, sob.
      Some bright soul wanted to watch it on xmas eve (my best friend and family were working their way through my DVD collection) but I put my foot down and vetoed the idea. I find it awfully sad, particularly as AT said in an interview at the time that all the tears were real, on the last day of shooting MS, AT and CJ spent hours in Michael's trailer on site sobbing their eyes out as MS really was leaving them. Even though he came back, it still upsets me to see people really that unhappy, not just acting it.

How can someone so doomed look so beautiful, before the most horrible death I can imagine.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
        *waves*

Hellooooo! Hubby and I aren't honeymooning in the traditional sense, we're just taking time off work together and chilling out. I need to relax at home, get over the stress of the past few months. I'll link everyone to prettyful pictures when I get the disc of pictures from my dad.

I really know I'm married now... It's Sunday afternoon and I've been building flatpack furniture how suburban can you get

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...43grx/s640x480

(((MAZZ)))

Welcome back. Must have been the weekend for weddings. We ran into about 5 others in Milwaukee along with my best friend's wedding (sadly no Dermott Mulroney was in sight). But, a fab time was had by all and I did get to meet Evan Farmer, host of TLC's While You Were Out. Yes, I am a geek. They were staying at the same hotel and he was just walking through the lobby. I'll post a link to a pic later after I sort through them.

I see the pond was rather quiet while I was away, but that's OK. Only 4 pages to catch up on made it A LOT easier. Glad everyone had/is having a wonderful weekend. Except for the weather incursions which happen quite frequently around here.

OK. Am now off to see Star Wars with the boyfriend. To make this post legal:

Daniel: So, Hussies are getting married now. Does this mean they can still
        drool over me or do their husbands get in the way?
        Teal'c: I believe that harm would befall anyone who stood in the way
        of a Hussy. Even their husband.

Comment

Hi to all, it's been a while sine i have posted, and I'm trying to keep up with all that is going on here...let's see....Mazzmatazz has tied the knot?? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Starskymoon has graduated ???CONGRATULATIONS

me, well I'm just taking a cold shower cuz all the piccy's of Danny's gorgeous lips, and neck have made this ...welll..aching so to speak......can you ladies dig that???

here's some of my favorite piccs....

love the bottom lip.....

cindyz kisses screen.....

well, that's all for now...gotta go and hit the end of a pond as you ladies call it.....
          Last edited by cindyz; 05 June 2005, 11:50 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            Oops sorry GW....British slang hols = holiday (or in my case 5 days away from here, sneezing, sleeping and watching Stargate DVD's each night whilst hubby caught up with his rellies - aka relatives).....
            Mmmm...missed my Danny and Jack....
            Dee Dee xx
            ((((DEE DEE!!)))))

Missed you muchly!! Hope you had wonderful time and will inundate us with the piccies to prove it.

Danny obviously missed you, too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              ((((DEE DEE!!)))))

Missed you muchly!! Hope you had wonderful time and will inundate us with the piccies to prove it.

Danny obviously missed you, too!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...at_6/Hug_1.jpg
              (((Ses))) thanks!....am sure everyone took great care of my clone and his pants.....I don't have any piccies from this trip...I guess cos we go there so much we don't bother now...but here's one from a couple of years back at a family gathering in the garden of "auntie-in-law's"...

and this is one of the gate.....she actually lives in the right hand gate house (just out of the piccie)...

Some of the property dates back to the 12th century (not that the family own any of it - lol!) ....great archeological potential though.... All I need is a willing Archeologist to come help me dig!...

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Martin: Stand up... if you don't mind

Comment

Rick: Can't wait to see you walk on the wall
                  Michael: Me too

Comment

Martin: Ok you're just gonna bend over and I'm gonna lift you up...
                    Michael: I don't wanna play this anymore... I got the job...
                    Rick: One time!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Rick: Can't wait to see you walk on the wall
                        Michael: Me too

Ooh, he gets to manhandle Daniel!
                        Dannywrangler! That's the job for me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Dee Dee... where were u again? I forgot.... lovely pics btw

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Ooh, he gets to manhandle Daniel!
                            Dannywrangler! That's the job for me!
                            That's our gal Foxy, always on the lookout for an exciting new position with the potential for real advancement...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              That's our gal Foxy, always on the lookout for an exciting new position with the potential for real advancement...
                              Hey, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

Your lovely avatar piccy is a bit orange you know, been feeding your DannyClone Tartrazine or something? Love it though (nowt wrong with dayglow Daniel, unless it's in Meridan of course...).
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL @ Frostfox

Comment

Working...
                                X