Originally posted by mazzmatazz
    Daniel, Goth style. GothDaniel

I am bored tonight!

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/..._GoffDanny.jpg
    Hmmm...

...not enough eyeliner, methinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      ROFL! Now I have this mental image of you slinking away with said donut, ripping off a bite and shaking your head ferociously. Oh, and savagely growling and snapping at anyone who looks like they may ask for a bite.
      Rather akin to Max and his Beanie Baby (incorragable mad cat woman here...)

Come on Mazz, don't tease us, give us Goth Daniel (the mind boggles and it's most likely a good thing you weren't here for the infamous MS as Dr Frankenfurter conversation...)

FF
      Last edited by Frostfox; 31 May 2005, 01:50 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm...

...not enough eyeliner, methinks...

And not pale enough...? I haven't looked at a seriously Goth kid in a long time, so I'm not sure how they look nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          And not pale enough...? I haven't looked at a seriously Goth kid in a long time, so I'm not sure how they look nowadays.
          It's all Hot Topic, black hair and weird eyeliner squiggles on the face nowadays. I don't understand these kids. But I won't get into a debate on conformity here Additional eyeliner and more pale added ^^

Comment

It's all Hot Topic, black hair and weird eyeliner squiggles on the face nowadays. I don't understand these kids. But I won't get into a debate on conformity here Additional eyeliner and more pale added ^^
            Better but needs black blusher (if you get what I mean) on cheeks below those lovely cheekbones for that extra cadaverous look.

My friend Gill was the only fat Goth in captivity. When she had a baby, my Mum knitted it traditional baby clothes, all in black...

FF
            sigpic

Comment

MUCH better.

Hey Bling, can you do that thing with your ears like Max is doing? ^^ If so, you should try it on certain annoying people. *cough* DVD *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Better but needs black blusher (if you get what I mean) on cheeks below those lovely cheekbones for that extra cadaverous look.

My friend Gill was the only fat Goth in captivity. When she had a baby, my Mum knitted it traditional baby clothes, all in black...

FF
                My friends have punk babies, the boy wears skull adorned baggies and hoodies, very cute. Hmmm, black blush should I be perturbed by how attractive he looks in lipstick?

D: I don't think this Eau De Toilette is quite me, either...

Comment

My friends have punk babies, the boy wears skull adorned baggies and hoodies, very cute. Hmmm, black blush should I be perturbed by how attractive he looks in lipstick?

http://pics.livejournal.com/mazzmata...f4zf1/s640x480
                  D: I don't think this Eau De Toilette is quite me, either...
                  LOL! Heck no! Some men can pull it off. (Thinking of E McGregor in eyeliner and Eddie Izzard in full makeup) MS, judging from your photoshopping, is obviously another one.

Comment

MIM! The campaign for Michael In Makeup! (I was going to have Daniel In Makeup, but it spells DIM so aborted that one)

D: First pants, torture, whumping, peanut butter,
                    and now makeup?! I am NOT happy!
                    J: Yup, and here they come with powder brushes.
                    T: I do not understand why you are so upset,
                    DanielJackson. I find that eyeliner accentuates my
                    fine features. Perhaps it will assist you also?

Comment

I've stood at the window watching my donut from it's gooey dough inception in ring form, up and down the nine cycles in the proofing box, it's long awaited swim in the oil and finally the drenching in the waterfall of glaze. The workers look at you funny when you specify the donut you need and say you've been watching it, but ya know what, they can bite me.

You tell 'em Bling ...when you have been there for the ENTIRE life of that donut you deserve to be the one to eat it...dang it!

I think I laughed a good two minutes over this ... not AT Bling...But at the fact that I SO completely understand and identify
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        You tell 'em Bling ...when you have been there for the ENTIRE life of that donut you deserve to be the one to eat it...dang it!

I think I laughed a good two minutes over this ... not AT Bling...But at the fact that I SO completely understand and identify
                        Sort of following it's progress from it's conception up to the point where it's ready to give it's holey little life for the grand cause of feeding a hussy?

I'm never going to be able to look a doughnut in the face ever again.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

Love gothdaniel! LMAO @ everyone!
                          Ow don't make me laugh, it hurts when i laugh *tries to hold breath but realize she can't breathe throu her nose*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Sort of following it's progress from it's conception up to the point where it's ready to give it's holey little life for the grand cause of feeding a hussy?
                            We had a relationship, that donut and I!

Tragic we were, separated by our stations in life as surely as we were by that impenetrable glass and the imprisoning yet temperature- and humidity-controlled proofing box. Our love was forged in the burning oil and quenched in the pure and cooling glaze, and in the end it gave it's sweet and airy life for my nurishment and gastronomic pleasure. *sigh*

Comment

We had a relationship, that donut and I!

Tragic we were, separated by our stations in life as surely as we were by that impenetrable glass and the imprisoning yet temperature- and humidity-controlled proofing box. Our love was forged in the burning oil and quenched in the pure and cooling glaze, and in the end it gave it's sweet and airy life for my nurishment and gastronomic pleasure. *sigh*
                              *sniffle* That's the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Have you sold the movie rights yet?

Comment

*sniffle* That's the most beautiful thing I've ever read. Have you sold the movie rights yet?
                                Bah! Hollywood philistines will NEVER get their marauding pens on the on the story of the purest love ever to exist! We're going indie with it. We're in negotiations with the 117th great grandson of my past love to play the part, but he has problems with how the story ends...

Comment

Working...
                                X