Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Of course! Don't we need some donuts, too? Hint, hint...
    THIS enough for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      THIS enough for you?

Daniel looks a bit dubious, but Teal'c seems pretty convinced that his ritual offering will be appreciated.

FF (What is it with you mad hussies and doughnuts? I just don't like them that much - I have thus far avoided Krispy Kreme on my various jaunts to the US, there's usually more interesting things to eat than doghnuts.)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Where is this pic from? U think I would remember him wearing a headset but I don't...

Well never mind that I just saw the url to the pic *embarassed*
        It's from Full Alert (S8)
        Spoiler:
        where they're using Kinsey as bait to capture the Trust (rogue NID).

sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          I suppose it'll do. *sigh*

Foxy, I've never had a Krispy Kreme, either, but I cannot discount the donut as a food of ultimate indulgence. Deep fried, with sugar (and sometimes chocolate!) preferably stuffed with raspberry jam or nice vanilla custard...ok, so now I'm hungry... *goes to fridge in search of indulgence*

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
            For my 700th post...
            http://img208.echo.cx/img208/6606/bandanas9wg.jpg

All Bandaniel...all the time!

From Sloganizer.net: "Bandaniel. One name, one legend."

CONGRATS ON 700 POSTS!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely Bandaniel pics.

sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
              It's from Full Alert (S8)
              Spoiler:
              where they're using Kinsey as bait to capture the Trust (rogue NID).

Thanks Sue! Love his blue eyes in that pic.

Comment

I've never had a Krispy Kreme, either
                I've stood at the window watching my donut from it's gooey dough inception in ring form, up and down the nine cycles in the proofing box, it's long awaited swim in the oil and finally the drenching in the waterfall of glaze. The workers look at you funny when you specify the donut you need and say you've been watching it, but ya know what, they can bite me.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  I've stood at the window watching my donut from it's gooey dough inception in ring form, up and down the nine cycles in the proofing box, it's long awaited swim in the oil and finally the drenching in the waterfall of glaze. The workers look at you funny when you specify the donut you need and say you've been watching it, but ya know what, they can bite me.

LOL! Somehow I can picture you doing that. Because a hussy would be able instinctively pick her donut out from a lineup. "I want that one, right there." "Sure, lady, as soon as you wipe the slobber off the glass..."

Somehow my waterlogged Kit Kat from the travel cooler just isn't meeting this need I have... *sigh*

Comment

Blink, blink...
                    It's not only the workers who are looking at you funny.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Blink, blink...
                      It's not only the workers who are looking at you funny.

LOL!

Stalking a donut is the closest I'm ever going to get to 'Triumphant Hunter Returning From The Kill' so I just go with it.

Comment

The thunkers in the Shep thread make me silly. Do I share my GothDaniel with you?

Comment

LOL!

Stalking a donut is the closest I'm ever going to get to 'Triumphant Hunter Returning From The Kill' so I just go with it.
                          ROFL! Now I have this mental image of you slinking away with said donut, ripping off a bite and shaking your head ferociously. Oh, and savagely growling and snapping at anyone who looks like they may ask for a bite.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            The thunkers in the Shep thread make me silly. Do I share my GothDaniel with you?
                            They may make you silly, but we're all crazy. GothDaniel??

Comment

ROFL! Now I have this mental image of you slinking away with said donut, ripping off a bite and shaking your head ferociously. Oh, and savagely growling and snapping at anyone who looks like they may ask for a bite.
                              It's more of a hissing thing...

Yes, GothDaniel??

Comment

Daniel, Goth style. GothDaniel

I am bored tonight!

Last edited by mazzmatazz; 31 May 2005, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X