No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys! Oh more Danny pics please! I'm sick Have a terrible cold that just wont go away, I'm hot and cold at the same time ... think I have a fever... and i cough everytime I try so say something... lol oh what a wonderful day I'm having *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14..._fullalert.jpg

D: Jack.....pleeeeease.....shut off your mike when using the potty.

Where is this pic from? U think I would remember him wearing a headset but I don't...

Well never mind that I just saw the url to the pic *embarassed*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
        Hey guys! Oh more Danny pics please! I'm sick Have a terrible cold that just wont go away, I'm hot and cold at the same time ... think I have a fever... and i cough everytime I try so say something... lol oh what a wonderful day I'm having *sigh*
        Poor chere! Springtime colds are the pits!

Drink some soup and have a really cool accidental I just capped...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Poor chere! Springtime colds are the pits!

Drink some soup and have a really cool accidental I just capped...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22.../Sentinel9.jpg
          Thanks Bliny!! I'd hug u but i think I'll keep my germs to myself! lol I have been drinking tomatosoup all day but the cough especially just seems to get worse by the hour

Wow very cool pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
            Thanks Bliny!! I'd hug u but i think I'll keep my germs to myself! lol I have been drinking tomatosoup all day but the cough especially just seems to get worse by the hour

Wow very cool pic!!
            When I get a cough like that I resort to brandy-laced tea until the cough goes away...

Another neat one! I'm obsessing over caps where I can see his glasses but not his eyes, sort of a study of the eternal vitreous struggle of refraction versus reflection...

Comment

When I get a cough like that I resort to brandy-laced tea until the cough goes away...
              Either the cold goes away or you stop noticing it after the fifth hot toddy (whiskey, lemon and honey, topped up with hot water, clears the passages a treat).
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                Either the cold goes away or you stop noticing it after the fifth hot toddy (whiskey, lemon and honey, topped up with hot water, clears the passages a treat).

I aim for the 'still noticing, not caring anymore' dose...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  *wonders if this remedy will work on the beginning-of-the-week-wish-it-was-still-the-holiday-weekend-why-am-I-here-anyway-blahs as well?*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    *wonders if this remedy will work on the beginning-of-the-week-wish-it-was-still-the-holiday-weekend-why-am-I-here-anyway-blahs as well?*

Comment

I aim for the 'still noticing, not caring anymore' dose...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...Sentinel14.jpg

LOL I tried that this weekend and what do u know - It worked! But then I woke up with one hell of a headache along with an even worse cough

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        LOL!

Comment

Jilly, thank goodness you and your sagacity and common sense have returned.

Comment

Jilly, thank goodness you and your sagacity and common sense have returned.
                            I do what I can. And since I don't want you getting trouble for drinking while working, have some coffee.

Comment

I do what I can. And since I don't want you getting trouble for drinking while working, have some coffee.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...0040_small.jpg
                              Hey, my boss is pretty flexible in these matters.
                              And, can I get that coffee delivered?

Comment

Hey, my boss is pretty flexible in these matters.
                                And, can I get that coffee delivered?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...offeeHurry.jpg
                                Of course! Don't we need some donuts, too? Hint, hint...

Comment

Working...
                                X