• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              I'm a professional seamstress, so shoot me a PM and I'll give you any help I can.

Dee Dee is said to be an alterations genius, but she's exclusive to one client it seems.

http://members.cox.net/xgode/se6.jpg
              *cackles*

you know, she'll only post her badge again not that I mind it, it is a piece of sheer genius

Dee Dee. I didn't congratulate you immediately, for I felt you required something a little more special for your 1,000th post. I have been meaning to make this for some time, and I now have. So, for you... and for everyone else of course I give you the FlagBoy.Gif!

It's linked, because it's almost 1mb in size

Click for flagboy joy!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz

Dee Dee. I didn't congratulate you immediately, for I felt you required something a little more special for your 1,000th post. I have been meaning to make this for some time, and I now have. So, for you... and for everyone else of course I give you the FlagBoy.Gif!

Click for flagboy joy!
                  Love love LOVE the Gif Mazz!!!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

And last but not least... well it's not exactly Danny lol... it's my crazy cat Kenzo!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                          *cackles*

you know, she'll only post her badge again not that I mind it, it is a piece of sheer genius

Click for flagboy joy!
                          Blinkin' 'eck, Mazz, it looks even more in need of Freudian analysis as a GIF!
                          "Oi! Jack! Leave the flagpole alone!"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                            I have to agree with meimei on that one... I always put my lists in a place "where I won't forget it", but inevitably I do...
                            I have lots of really safe places where I put my assorted to do lists, but unfortunately I often forget where that "really safe place" IS.

So not only so I start paper lists and yellow sticky notes lists, I also start sticky computer notes lists and word doc lists. Which I then immediately forget what I have named and cannot locate ever again....

Sigh.

I am determined not to turn into one of those people who has to leave themselves voicemail messages to remember to do things.

CONGRATS ON 1000 POSTS:
                            ALASKHAH & DEE DEE !!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              ROTFLMAO! I had the, eh, gutter thoughts before I ever saw what you'd written... Yep, true gutter minded gals!
                              I have probably snurched Mazz's entire collection of "Expressions" faces (thank you, Mazz!!). So you can guess where MY mind tends to travel first...

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                Blinkin' 'eck, Mazz, it looks even more in need of Freudian analysis as a GIF!
                                "Oi! Jack! Leave the flagpole alone!"
                                Thank gawd our gal Foxy is here to point out the true underlying psychological meaning of that scene... (And I thought it was just ME.)

Comment

Working...
                                X