No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awww mazz! Can I share some of my joy with you? *smooches* I am delighted to announce I have BANDWITH! LOTS AND LOTS of bandwith! And I'm on a 2MB/s download rate now too *hugs comp* I can look at photos, and read threads other than the two I've been restricting myself too, and if I want to, I can even..... *gasp* check other sites

And of course my first action as the newly released Kiwi was to immediately download the s9 promo It was nice to see everyone, but it felt like a bit of a strange promo Did anyone else find it slightly ??

Mazz, I love the caps you've been doing (altho they are very mad *wide eyed* ), what program are you using to capture Daniel

Comment

OK. Feeling better. Now to grab something to eat, and a nice cup of tea, and have a sit down in the Terribly British thread sipping said tea until such a time as I feel the need for bed.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        awww mazz! Can I share some of my joy with you? *smooches* I am delighted to announce I have BANDWITH! LOTS AND LOTS of bandwith! And I'm on a 2MB/s download rate now too *hugs comp* I can look at photos, and read threads other than the two I've been restricting myself too, and if I want to, I can even..... *gasp* check other sites

And of course my first action as the newly released Kiwi was to immediately download the s9 promo It was nice to see everyone, but it felt like a bit of a strange promo Did anyone else find it slightly ??

Mazz, I love the caps you've been doing (altho they are very mad *wide eyed* ), what program are you using to capture Daniel
        (((Kiwi)))! glad you're back!

It depends. Some caps are snurched. The ones I do, I used WMP's built in feature for avi files, and this new software I have for the WoO ones I did so far. Which I intend to finish tomorrow. It's called InterVideo WinDVD 6, and it has a lovely button you click as you watch and it stores up all the caps in a folder. EASY!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
          MeiMei's clone is ready for Headshot Tuesday... *sigh*

Hmmm.... Mei Mei doesn't actually have a Daniel clone... Although she has been known to "borrow" one on occasion... And this one, well, I think I'll borrow it's neck, er, him for a little while!

*snurches clone and runs for door*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Hmmm.... Mei Mei doesn't actually have a Daniel clone... Although she has been known to "borrow" one on occasion... And this one, well, I think I'll borrow it's neck, er, him for a little while!

*snurches clone and runs for door*
            Oh, poor Mei Mei, no clone of her own ...you can borrow mine for awhile
            if you want to, sweetie...but I'm warning you: he bites back.

Comment

I can't believe that MeiMei hasn't gotten a clone... after all those times the boxes have been emptied, I figured she grabbed a few. You know, keeping a supply of clones is hard work. Ya'll wear them out too fast.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Oh, poor Mei Mei, no clone of her own ...you can borrow mine for awhile

if you want to, sweetie...but I'm warning you: he bites back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/26dec035.jpg

I like it when they bite back!! LOL!

*ducks PG paddle for thoughts....*

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  I can't believe that MeiMei hasn't gotten a clone... after all those times the boxes have been emptied, I figured she grabbed a few. You know, keeping a supply of clones is hard work. Ya'll wear them out too fast.
                  My Jack clone is about all I can handle... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* I just "borrow" Daniel when Jack's too worn, uh, tired...

Daniel's not sure whether to be flatter or afraid....

Comment

*Hugs DVD software* I just found out I can go through frame by frame for more capture control, and also, I can make short animated GIF files of scenes *cackles and rubs hands together* Threads here we come

I pulled down the biggest filesized promo I could find and made my own grabs, they're all here. Enjoy!

Comment

ahahahaaaaaa. before I go to bed, look!

Ok, I'm good now. It's 2am. Night!

Comment

Envious!! Tell us all about it, Kerri!! Does it have a "THUNK" button??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/Coffee_3.jpg
                        Sadly, no. Not unless you count the internet button.

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Sadly, no. Not unless you count the internet button.

Kerri
                          Congrats on the new lappy! I love mine... Of course, since it sits on a bed tray on my bed, it means that I can claim that I am in bed with Jack or Daniel... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Or both...

*rolls off bed and under it to avoid the paddle*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Congrats on the new lappy! I love mine... Of course, since it sits on a bed tray on my bed, it means that I can claim that I am in bed with Jack or Daniel... *giggle* *giggle* *snort* Or both...

*rolls off bed and under it to avoid the paddle*
                            You should just sit on the floor. You seem to end up there quite often anyway.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am SOOOO glad that Kliggy stopped around to remind me to change my sig for today >>
                              I am so happy I could be of service, not! .
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

Congrats and welcome back to unlimited interness access.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X