Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    After a thorough drenching, Dr. Jackson was back to being the very thunkable archaeologist we all know & love... but he still required occasional shots of water (another throwback to the hussy-developed cure ).

That was hilarious!!!
    sigpic
    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
      Hi guys, told Sue over in the Ben thread that I'd post some caps of Michael in the Promo which aired last night if no-one had yet... Hope you enjoy!

I enjoyed them very much. Thanks.

Up here in Canada we don't get those lovely promos.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
        Well I'm back and all things considering it went off pretty well.....I've never seen a place so packed....must have been nearly 200 people there of all ages and lovely to see so many wearing Pink in support of Breastcare....it was a real celebration of life and although I'm a bit shaky I'm feeling OK....

Thanks for all the hugs and that lovely wee clip has really made my evening...roll on Season 9 -I can't wait!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nut/trib17.jpg
        Another from The Tomb I'm afraid...it's fast becoming my 2nd fav episode...

Dee Dee xx
        (((((((Dee Dee)))))))

sigpic

Comment

MY NEW LAPTOP IS HERE!!! MY NEW LAPTOP IS HERE!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't supposed to ship until June 9th! And it's here!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!! I will now be able to thunk from the comfort of our living room couch. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Daniel's happy, too.

Kerri
          I now return you to your regularly scheduled thunking...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            MY NEW LAPTOP IS HERE!!! MY NEW LAPTOP IS HERE!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't supposed to ship until June 9th! And it's here!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!! I will now be able to thunk from the comfort of our living room couch. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Daniel's happy, too.

Kerri
            I now return you to your regularly scheduled thunking...
            Envious!! Tell us all about it, Kerri!! Does it have a "THUNK" button??

Comment

Congrats on the new laptop, Switch42!!!

Does this count as heargear?

That look in his eyes and those lips just make me...................!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I need some angry Daniels to match my mood. I am having ISSUES with my computer. It doesn't wish to do anything I want it to. I am so mad I'm actually saying the F word, and I don't tend to use that.

Comment

Ok, now i'm having to manually type the tags because it won't play nice. i HATE that.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

ok. given up on angry. now just kinda frustrated.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X