No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody answered my questions before... *sniff* but that's ok I don't mind....

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Do you mean the cover? She hasn't budged in about fifty minutes, but I've dutifully snurched it.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...e/101Uses1.jpg
      Thankee, xx snog xx
      sigpic

Comment

*looking miffed* I posted a post earlier and the forum ate it!

ah well, anyway, I'm back! Altho due to horrible bandwith constraints (only for the next few days), I've had to turn off all the piccies! *wails inconsolably*

erm, so I need some advice Now that I've lost my US comp, with all it's lovely photo manip software, I need some sort of basic (and preferably free) replacement software. All I want is something to easily remove red eye, resize, crop, fix colour and that's about it. (all the better to perfect all those loverly photos of MS )

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
          Nobody answered my questions before... *sniff* but that's ok I don't mind....

http://img217.echo.cx/img217/5176/fiad24ay.jpg
          What questions were those dear? I and my third bottle of hard cider would take a crack at some answers...*hic*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            *looking miffed* I posted a post earlier and the forum ate it!

ah well, anyway, I'm back! Altho due to horrible bandwith constraints (only for the next few days), I've had to turn off all the piccies! *wails inconsolably*

erm, so I need some advice Now that I've lost my US comp, with all it's lovely photo manip software, I need some sort of basic (and preferably free) replacement software. All I want is something to easily remove red eye, resize, crop, fix colour and that's about it. (all the better to perfect all those loverly photos of MS )
            Found this one... http://graphicssoft.about.com/gi/dyn...ifsoftware.com

I just googled 'free photo editors'. EDIT: About.com said this: Serif has long been giving away previous versions of their software to entice users to purchase the current version. Sounds pretty good to me.

Lets have a piccie just for giggles.

Last edited by blingaway; 21 May 2005, 03:27 PM.

Comment

What questions were those dear? I and my third bottle of hard cider would take a crack at some answers...*hic*
              Haha only 3? Then it can't be late where u live!

Anyways my questions were... um... copy and paste, to late to think lol

Well first of all, does anyone know where I can buy Sumuru? I've been wanting to for quite sometime... I found it on a german site.. but I'm not sure... I'd rather buy it from the UK. I also found it on Amazon.de (which is a good site I guess) but I don't understand enough german to feel secure in buying it without a translation! lol It's really weird that they don't have the site in english aswell??

Aaaand.....

During a aconvention "SFX The Event" in 2003 Michael got asked what his most embarrassing moment on Stargate was.

I'm just gonna post the transcript here...

MS: Mine happened this year. In Heroes, I was running towards a fallen soldier. There was a creek we were filming over the top of, and in order to disguise this small running path they put plywood sheets over it, which they then masked with grass and dirt. As luck would have it, as I was running I slipped on the board, I surfed across the creek and landed right on top of the fallen soldier, who was acting his heart out.

ALP: [To MS] Except for when I strangled you and you fainted.

MS: [indignant] I passed out! Passed out!

ALP: Fainted!

MS: I did not faint! [laughs].

I was just wondering if Anna was joking or did he actually faint somewhere in some scene? lol if he did then do u guys know anything about it?

Aaaaand....

Well as u know the s.8 DVD's don't have commentaries on them... but someone told me that the german release does! I've looked everywhere for proof of this but found non... so do u know if that's true???

Thanks a bunches (((Bling)))!

Comment

Haha only 3? Then it can't be late where u live! It's barely the supper hour here, but I've only got two left so it's going to be a light night.

Well first of all, does anyone know where I can buy Sumuru? Haven't got a clue. But sometimes you can contact other fans and make other arrangements...

...I was just wondering if Anna was joking or did he actually faint somewhere in some scene? lol if he did then do u guys know anything about it? Haven't got a clue, -BUT- I have issues with it looking like Anna-Louise wasn't making deep enough dents in his neck. If he did faint, maybe they didn't use that take.

Well as u know the s.8 DVD's don't have commentaries on them... but someone told me that the german release does! I've looked everywhere for proof of this but found non... so do u know if that's true??? I've heard that the individual disc releases in the UK don't have commentary, but the set will. Just what I heard...

Thanks a bunches (((Bling)))! Mwa!

Piccie!!!

Comment

For u Blingaway!

Comment

No wait there is more.... hehehe I'm gonna crash the thread lol

Comment

Found this one... http://graphicssoft.about.com/gi/dyn...ifsoftware.com

I just googled 'free photo editors'. EDIT: About.com said this: Serif has long been giving away previous versions of their software to entice users to purchase the current version. Sounds pretty good to me.

Lets have a piccie just for giggles.

http://members.cox.net/sgode/48H7.jpg
                      Thanks Blingy! I dl-ed it, but the frakkin thing won't install properly I'll figure it out later. I also tried to green rep you but apparantly I have to spread it around a bit first

3 days until I can drool over the MS piccies to my heart's content!

Comment

It's barely the supper hour here, but I've only got two left so it's going to be a light night.
                        It's nearly 2 am here heh probably wont be sleeping for a few hours yet, I'm all wound up

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Thanks Blingy! I dl-ed it, but the frakkin thing won't install properly I'll figure it out later. I also tried to green rep you but apparantly I have to spread it around a bit first
                          It's always like that isn't it? I hope you get it figured out.

Daniel does too. He's gonna be all sad puppy eyes till you're bandwidth-unrestricted once again.

Comment

Do you mean the cover? She hasn't budged in about fifty minutes, but I've dutifully snurched it.

Sorry -- I got distracted by Badgerboy and wandered off and forgot I was online.
                            Thank you Bling for taking care of this for me. I knew I could count on you!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                              Sorry -- I got distracted by Badgerboy and wandered off and forgot I was online.
                              Thank you Bling for taking care of this for me. I knew I could count on you!
                              Well, come on! It's zip ties!

Comment

Hey, I found some headgear that even the members of UHM can agree to get rid off.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X