Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronja
    Oooh Michael and leather.... got more leather pics? Please, pretty please? *sweet smile*
    One of my favs....leather jacket and those jeans!...

Dee Dee xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
      EVERYDAY IS PANTS DAY! YIPPIE!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Comment

Ok, I have some pics from Escape from Mars.... Nice yummy pics o f Michael.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
            One of my favs....leather jacket and those jeans!...

Dee Dee xx
            He looks adorable in that pic! Ah yes those jeans and that jacket and that smile and hair and those hands and that body... yum! *sigh*

Comment

Kliggy? Only 4900 Posts by now? You been slacking off again, girl?
              You've really gotta learn that this whole taking time off for eating and sleeping is overrated.

I will allow there are SOME advantages to getting a little rest between posts...

Comment

Just a quick note from the passion fruit mahgarita mines, totally OT but a good way to waste 15 mins.

20 Questions

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Ok, I have some pics from Escape from Mars.... Nice yummy pics of Michael.

Grrrgglllnnlll.....oooohhhhh, he's soooo young and helpless looking....
                  (*has dirty old woman thoughts* <<guess this officially makes me a member of the club. Thank you, DJF!

And in that vein:

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    Just a quick note from the passion fruit mahgarita mines, totally OT but a good way to waste 15 mins.

20 Questions
                    ROFL!! You can imagine what my choice was...which made questions like "is it used for entertainment?" and "can you sit on it?" rather more entertaining than planned... Thanks, Foxy, for making my day!!

Comment

Mm, looks cute, looks whumped... immediately snurched, thank you, DJF.

Peach mahgertias... hic...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        ROFL!! You can imagine what my choice was...which made questions like "is it used for entertainment?" and "can you sit on it?" rather more entertaining than planned... Thanks, Foxy, for making my day!!
                        It got 'spatula' and 'pint of beer' - I was impressed with 'pint of beer' - not a bottle or any other such rubbish, though I suppose the question 'Are there songs about it?' helped.
                        "Beer, beer, beer, beer"

FF, who has several albums of Victorian (and older) drinking songs.

"No more beer for you!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          The difficulty in answering "Does it have a long tail?" was inordinately amusing... As was the "Do you play with it at night?"

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            It got 'spatula' and 'pint of beer' - I was impressed with 'pint of beer' - not a bottle or any other such rubbish, though I suppose the question 'Are there songs about it?' helped.
                            "Beer, beer, beer, beer"

FF, who has several albums of Victorian (and older) drinking songs.

"No more beer for you!"
                            Well, it didn't get 'teacher' (which is the closest I could get to 'archaeologist' and still follow the rules for choosing something , but then most of my answers to the more perplexing choices were 'sometimes'. (Does it grunt? Do you use it at night? Does it dig holes?!? ) The closest it came was guessing "human body", so I'll give it points for THAT.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              Ok, I have some pics from Escape from Mars.... Nice yummy pics o f Michael.

Awww ..... sweetness..... Thanks DJF!...

Dee Dee xx
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Nice pics of Michael in Escape From Mars....DJF. He looks so lovely and sweet. It's a lousy movie, but Michael's in it so I don't care.
                                sigpic
                                Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Working...
                                X