No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason, I really like this pic.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Seshat, I just want to make sure you snurched my pic yesterday for your oxygen deprived collection...
      Did I? *thinks hard* I don't even remember yesterday, so there's a chance I didn't!

Plus, I was invisible for half of the day and that affects your memory also...loooong story...

Hmmm...I went back and looked for it but I couldn't find it. Either that or the invisibility is affecting my eyesight, too. Would you be willing to re-post it?? And, as everyone knows, all oxygen-deprived piccies are always welcomed!! My O-D Photobucket folder is sadly lacking and needs some pumping up...wait, I think my mind got confused by all those piccies of leather and Remiel's...uh...weapon...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
        Did I? *thinks hard* I don't even remember yesterday, so there's a chance I didn't!

Plus, I was invisible for half of the day and that affects your memory also...loooong story...

Hmmm...I went back and looked for it but I couldn't find it. Either that or the invisibility is affecting my eyesight, too. Would you be willing to re-post it?? And, as everyone knows, all oxygen-deprived piccies are always welcomed!! My O-D Photobucket folder is sadly lacking and needs some pumping up...wait, I think my mind got confused by all those piccies of leather and Remiel's...uh...weapon...
        Yesterday, Ronja mentioned a scene in Evolution where Daniel was getting choked. I make a collage of the scene. Here it is, just for you.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, nice college <G>

MSOL added the last five items to our charity auction.... My favorites? The Skull and ... THE LEG.

<EG>

Deej
          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
            Oh, nice college <G>

MSOL added the last five items to our charity auction.... My favorites? The Skull and ... THE LEG.

<EG>

Deej
            Dana, what am I going to do with you???? You have driven me crazy trying to figure out what to bid on and how much I'm willing to spend!!!! Have I told you that you are cruel.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, nice college <G>

<EG>

Deej
              Go Deej!

sigpic

Comment

Dana, what am I going to do with you???? You have driven me crazy trying to figure out what to bid on and how much I'm willing to spend!!!! Have I told you that you are cruel.
                Several times, my darling <G>

They're both precious aren't they?

Deej

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Several times, my darling <G>

They're both precious aren't they?

Deej
                  Yes they are, and have you seen the bids on them already?

sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, Ronja mentioned a scene in Evolution where Daniel was getting choked. I make a collage of the scene. Here it is, just for you.
                    That is wonderful!! (Incredibly, I was so distracted by the arm-age, I missed the obvious OD dimension. ) Gratefully snurched and added to my Photobucket folder...with much thanks!!!

Comment

Deej ~ Is Michael Shanks Online your site??

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                        Yep it's hers. (with the help of others).

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys btw *waves*

I have a question or actually a few *g* (and probably a million more later, sorry! lol)

Well first of all, does anyone know where I can buy Sumuru? I've been wanting to for quite sometime... I found it on a german site.. but I'm not sure... I'd rather buy it from the UK. I also found it on Amazon.de (which is a good site I guess) but I don't understand enough german to feel secure in buying it without a translation! lol It's really weird that they don't have the site in english aswell??

ok I have more questions... hang on lol brb

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            There're several of us who contribute to it along with a wonderful webmistress who magically makes it beautiful!

Deej
                            Last edited by Dana_Jeanne; 20 May 2005, 12:32 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Wow Deej! I love your site! Visit it every day Thank u soo much for keeping us updated with everything Michael! Not to mention all the conevtion reports, pictures and video clips, love it all!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                I can't look at that picture now without thinking of Seshat's fab Krispy Kremes manip. It's spoilt it for me, it has

Speaking of manips... I'm bored tonight... It shows...

Anyone for IceCream?

MAZZ, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X