Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    No need to be nervous...you'll fit right in here perfectly.....

I was such a shy retiring young thing before I joined this thread....

OK Ang and Jilly (and probably Blingy and Ses too!) - I can hear the hysterical laughter all the way over the Atlantic!..
    *falls off chair from laughing*
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OK Ang and Jilly (and probably Blingy and Ses too!) - I can hear the hysterical laughter all the way over the Atlantic!..

A piccie (from mazz's wonderful collection) to appreciate the aesthetic beauty of both Daniel's wrist and more importantly, his Pants!...

Dee Dee xx
      Thank u. Well I can all see that u love Daniel so I'll guess I'll be fine
      Love the pic *g*

If u don't mind me asking, where are u guys from?

Comment

Dee Dee xx
        Thus spaketh our infamous Pants Remodeller herself......

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
          *huffs* y'know, been here for 500 posts and I don't even have my own danny clone yet. i should have one of each for the trouble.
          You mean I haven't put out the boxes since you joined??? I can't believe it.

Here's a new headgear pic....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

because i kept getting distracted by teeth
            Now mazz, how on earth did you get started looking at teeth? That's just weird.

Fresh new cap from The Other Side. Such pretty shadows...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Just fling pretty piccies out there for us to squee over, and toss a zat pic at Seshat from time to time so she'll keep making the chocoDannys and thunk cookies.

Thanks for picking up with the Teal'c and Daniel pics Jilly! The fitting went V. well, so I'm celebrating with a new cap or two...
              Thank you, dear Blingy, for reminding me that I also love celebrating Teal'c and Danny Tuesdays!
              Or in this case, CJ and MS Tuesday, with a little PD on the side.
              I just love it when they're having fun.

Comment

Hmmmm...wonders if she should dig out her back issues of Oral Fixation Magazine.......we all know how well that went over LAST time...

Comment

Ronja! You made it! Don't be nervous, and don't feel like you have to post anything on any particular day, even if some of us more regimented hussies follow a schedule. Just fling pretty piccies out there for us to squee over, and toss a zat pic at Seshat from time to time so she'll keep making the chocoDannys and thunk cookies.
                  Hey! Yeah and I thought I'd start with a few pictures as a bribe *g*

What's a zat pic? I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Hee hee...that reminds me of the plastic rain hat my mummy used to try and get me to wear when I was little!....

Mazz...watch out when you get a clone....little devils are always trying to run away!....

Ronja..I'm from Kent in England btw...

Dee Dee xx

D.* JACK! get up!...NOW! You're hysterical*
                    J. *gasp* Dee Dee shy and retiring? *cough, splutter*
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Gee, I wonder

I'm from the UK Ronja... I live about 30-45 minutes away from Dee Dee, although we haven't met yet. For her sake, it's probably best if we don't. We might actually come up with those peanut butter pants

D: I don't even want to think about those pants
                      any more. At least they weren't the crunchy version.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        Hmmmm...wonders if she should dig out her back issues of Oral Fixation Magazine.......we all know how well that went over LAST time...
                        Well it was for me and I loved it and I'm the important one here right? *ducks avalanche of rotten pineapple*

Here mazz, read a back issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat

Btw I've been wondering about that bracelet that Michael is wearing, or used to wear a lot even in scenes... is that from his daughter? Or Lexa maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                            Btw I've been wondering about that bracelet that Michael is wearing, or used to wear a lot even in scenes... is that from his daughter? Or Lexa maybe?

From his elder daughter, I believe.

Foxy, in Northwich in Cheshire, UK (not to be confused with Nantwich, Leftwich or Middlewich).
                            sigpic

Comment

wonderful piccys as usually mmm i want some choc now
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                                Hey! Yeah and I thought I'd start with a few pictures as a bribe *g*

What's a zat pic? I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
                                WHAT'S A ZAT PIC?!?!?!?

Sorry - started hyperventilating a bit there at the idea of someone unfamiliar with Zat shots.

THIS is a Zat piccie, sweetie:

Comment

Working...
                                X