• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Danny Clones! *grabs a box and legs it*

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
      Oh Danny Clones! *grabs a box and legs it*
      You want a whole box!!!! Do you know how hard it is to make more????
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Mvahahahaha don't know don't care *hides in the bushes* You can neeeever have to many of Danny!!

Comment

The tongue...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            You want a whole box!!!! Do you know how hard it is to make more????
            Well, now, honestly, you can hardly blame her...they ARE hard to resist...
            *swipes two clones and hopes no one notices*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Well, now, honestly, you can hardly blame her...they ARE hard to resist...
              *swipes two clones and hopes no one notices*

Thank u Seshat!!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                You know, we've had several newcomers here. I should set out the clone boxes as well. Welcome to all those who have ventured to THE POND.
                My, my. . there are some greedy people in here! *LOL*

I'll take ONE of the tied Dannys, please.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                  "I wish people would stop pushing for more clones. I can't give much more blood this month."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

*Sets out one (and ONLY one) ChocoDanny for Ronja*
                    Until you learn to be a good hussy and share, you only get ONE, sweetie.

Comment

Thanks discodiva!! I'm a bit nervous but very very happy to be here!
                      No need to be nervous...you'll fit right in here perfectly.....

I was such a shy retiring young thing before I joined this thread....

OK Ang and Jilly (and probably Blingy and Ses too!) - I can hear the hysterical laughter all the way over the Atlantic!..

A piccie (from mazz's wonderful collection) to appreciate the aesthetic beauty of both Daniel's wrist and more importantly, his Pants!...

Dee Dee xx

sigpic
                      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        *Sets out one (and ONLY one) ChocoDanny for Ronja*
                        Until you learn to be a good hussy and share, you only get ONE, sweetie.

I can do that. Thanks, yum! Hey what a cool pic

Comment

Thanks discodiva!! I'm a bit nervous but very very happy to be here! lol I'll be sure to do extra thunking for Foxy! I promise! (shouldn't be to hard )

wow thanks Seshat! I have more pics hehe just u wait *g* ChocoDannys?? Oh please, please let there be one left!
                          Ronja! You made it! Don't be nervous, and don't feel like you have to post anything on any particular day, even if some of us more regimented hussies follow a schedule. Just fling pretty piccies out there for us to squee over, and toss a zat pic at Seshat from time to time so she'll keep making the chocoDannys and thunk cookies.

Thanks for picking up with the Teal'c and Daniel pics Jilly! The fitting went V. well, so I'm celebrating with a new cap or two...

All of a sudden my teeth itch...

Comment

great piccy as usual
                            sigpic

Comment

*huffs* y'know, been here for 500 posts and I don't even have my own danny clone yet. i should have one of each for the trouble.

what day is it? tuesday? ah, screw that. i dont feel themed today. i already did a theme run earlier i'm sure you won't complain though, I got danny pics!

a danny and teal'c for blingy, to say thanks, because i kept getting distracted by teeth watching the tomb yesterday and tonight's between two fires.

T: DanielJackson, does this mean that Mazz no longer has
                              an obsession with peanut butter?
                              D: I wouldn't count on it Teal'c. They don't swap one
                              fascination for another. They just add to them...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                Flat on his back, nekkid, covered in sticky pineapple juice and in your bed with--

*wonders if the PG paddle permits allusions to menages et trois* (sp?)
                                I love the way your mind works!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Working...
                                X