Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erinanderson
    Hey hey! You forgot my obsession with Bandaniel...

http://img31.echo.cx/img31/1643/first00378mu.jpg

And Evil Daniel...

http://img215.echo.cx/img215/9449/hands4ta.jpg

Ahh back from another day in the salt mines...wait, I wasn't even supposed to be there today! Argh! Need real job...*grabs beer*
    i also forgot Tame's newfound obsession with MS's biceps, and several others that slip my mind right now. it's late so with that, let's just have a nice multithunk run as it's 2am monday morning here.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Greetings from Brazil!

I'm at an internet cafe and only have a few minutes, but I thought I would pop in and see what I missed. It looks like I have a LOT of catching up to do...(mazz & peanut butter? ) Too bad it's such rough duty!!
            See you all in a few more days!!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              Ooooohhhh...cool!! Accepted with many thanks!

Actually my weekend was mostly large pockets of very nice with only tiny occasional pockets of icky. I am exhausted but happy. And the hospitality room was indeed open every evening until 3am so I was told (not that I would know personally, mind you. )
              Uh huh... Me thinks the lady doth protest too much... Hence the "exhausted" part of the post...

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

((((Ses)))) I missed your wit and wisdom!! And especially your piccies!!

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                D: Do you think... perhaps... Seshat is lying?
                J: No... she'd never do that... surely not...?
                Surely not!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Uh huh... Me thinks the lady doth protest too much... Hence the "exhausted" part of the post...

*giggle* *giggle* *snort*

((((Ses)))) I missed your wit and wisdom!! And especially your piccies!!
                  Well, I probably used up my lifetime supply of wit and wisdom this weekend, but I think I can spare a piccie or two.

No comment on what he's actually DOING in this piccie. If you know, you know, and if you don't, I'm not gonna tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Well, I probably used up my lifetime supply of wit and wisdom this weekend, but I think I can spare a piccie or two.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...6/91fdd9ad.jpg

No comment on what he's actually DOING in this piccie. If you know, you know, and if you don't, I'm not gonna tell you.

Okay well tell me where it's from so I can go find out what he was doing...

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Hmm I wonder if anyones round the pond tonight??

EA thinks..."Well that'll get there attention if there are any hussies lurking..."

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Some blue Danny...

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

La la la upping my post count...la la la...don't get to do it very often...

Hmm sweat tousled hair...Mei Mei what have you been doing with my Daniel clone?!?

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Oh Blingy....

Wrists...unbound...now what are we going to do about that?

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

*sigh* Looks like I gots the pond to myself tonight....when I finally get a chance to just ramble around and don't have to be running off somewhere, no one's here...

Fine, I'll have Slaveboy Danny all to myself...

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

hey erin:

love this pic:

Comment

Working...
                                X