• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Great siggie Kerri! Your work?
    No, Seshat. Isn't it great?

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
      No, Seshat. Isn't it great?
      It is, because of all the panickers in the world, Rodney does it best.

Comment

I just had to post to share my new sig by Seshat. Green Jello to anyone that knows what it's from....

Oh, and share this...

Don't forget about Beneath The Surface...

http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3B52...96%3C%3Aot1lsi

Where not only do we get arms, but chestage (Example A) and scruffiness (Example B)

EXAMPLE A
        http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3B52...%3B28765ot1lsi

EXAMPLE B
        http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3B52...A3698%3Bnu0mrj

Kerri
        Hope you don't mind if I change gutters for a moment ...this is one of my favorite Daniel episodes. He looked so HUNK-A-LICIOUS!!!!

Most definitely THUNK worthy!!!! Thunks for sharing.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I just had to post to share my new sig by Seshat. Green Jello to anyone that knows what it's from....
          y'know... i've only just twigged why there's a 42 on the end of your name

Comment

I saw that Kes mentioned this on the Ben Browder thread, Our wonderful Dana Jeanne has announced an auction on her site (http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/auction/index.shtml)

hummmmm, Shanks and Shakespeare, my two favorites put together. Which pic should I bid for?????
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

OMG guys! I go to college for the day and come back here and theres like 15 pages to go through. I tried to come online at college but the site was blocked

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
              Gotta have a wet Daniel....

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...danielwet5.jpg

I sure do love a wet Daniel.

What?? It's whumpy.
              I deffinately think we should have something like Wet Wednesday All in favour of wet Wednesday raise a hand

D:What was that about wet Wednesdays??

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

DJF: Erin doesn't have a scanner so I cannot post mine. Sorry. I can post the little version of it that I snurched off the site when I was e-mailing in the numbers...

See...little *shrug* I am just not as technically advanced as all of you other hussies...

And before I attend to my laundry *points down* Blingy made me a new sig!

BLINGY ROCKS, BLINGY ROCKS! *turns in circle pumping hands in air* I LOVE IT!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson

That Bling never ceases to amaze me with her multitude of delicious talents....
                  (That came out a bit hungrier than I imagined it would...maybe I shouldn't have skipped lunch today.)

Comment

@ Erin >>The pic is great don't worry about the size. Oh and being technically advanced isn't all its made out to be...i mean just look at the replicators
                    And the new sig is very cool!

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                      I would like to say THANK YOU to ((((Ang)))) for posting more of your gallery today.
                      I just found out that I must leave tomorrow morning at 9am instead of noon for my weekend conference!
                      I hate to think that I might have missed your unveiling.

Three days without this thread and its jolly inhabitants may kill me...of course, three days
                      locked in a hotel with fellow ad people can also have its debilitating effects...

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        DJF: Erin doesn't have a scanner so I cannot post mine. Sorry. I can post the little version of it that I snurched off the site when I was e-mailing in the numbers...

http://img33.echo.cx/img33/5363/p10100572os.jpg

See...little *shrug* I am just not as technically advanced as all of you other hussies...

Blingy sure does Erin!...that's a fabulous siggie!....ROFL!....

Am sure no-one can be as technologically inept as me.....believe you me, forums and posting piccies are just about my limit.....I keep saying that one day I'm going to teach myself more but I just never seem to get round to it...

Must be all this thunking....now piccie posting I can do with ease!....an old bondage double thunk fav of mine coming up....

sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                          I would like to say THANK YOU to ((((Ang)))) for posting more of your gallery today.
                          I just found out that I must leave tomorrow morning at 9am instead of noon for my weekend conference!
                          I hate to think that I might have missed your unveiling.

Three days without this thread and its jolly inhabitants may kill me...of course, three days
                          locked in a hotel with fellow ad people can also have its debilitating effects...

Aww (((Ses))) we will miss you.....*mwa*....

Dee Dee xx
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx

We certainly will! Maybe the hotel will have a computer on internet somewhere for guests to check their stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva

Dee Dee xx
                              You'd better believe that if I can hijack access to some poor schmoe's laptop I will check in for my thunking fix! Otherwise it will be a pretty dry weekend (thunkwise, happily not libation-wise).

Comment

You know, it kind of looks like we are catching up to those RDA thunkers.....

We just need Kerri to do 2 or 3 of her episode runs...

D: Hummm, my hussies might post more than Jack's hussies. Interesting.
                                Last edited by DJFavorite; 12 May 2005, 12:37 PM.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X