No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edited to change piccie... That one was a little large...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
      Now for some real donuts you have to come up to Canada and go to TIM HORTON'S!!!
      Gotta love Tim Horton's!! My college has a trip to the Stratford Theater Festival every fall and one time on the way home, the bus broke down at 2:00 am or something like that. The only place to stop was a Tim Horton's open 24 hours in London. That was some good times...

And to make this somewhat on topic:

Comment

OMG MeiMei, you're killin' me! The BF has had to come back here twice now to see what I was either giggling or ooooohing at! All of you are gonna get me busted!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

OK. We gotta get to 1000 pages sometome tonight. Let's get going! Who will it be?

Oh, Mei Mei...I have something for you.... *snicker*

Kerri

Comment

mmm lovely danny piccys as usual
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
              OMG MeiMei, you're killin' me! The BF has had to come back here twice now to see what I was either giggling or ooooohing at! All of you are gonna get me busted!

Daniel: Hmmm... I wonder how many hussies have to keep changing screens to keep from getting caught being naughty...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                Gotta love Tim Horton's!! My college has a trip to the Stratford Theater Festival every fall and one time on the way home, the bus broke down at 2:00 am or something like that. The only place to stop was a Tim Horton's open 24 hours in London. That was some good times...

And to make this somewhat on topic:

OK...WHERE did he get those arms...and WHY have I never seen them like that before????
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

OK. We gotta get to 1000 pages sometome tonight. Let's get going! Who will it be?

Oh, Mei Mei...I have something for you.... *snicker*

http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3A98...85%3A%3Aot1lsi

Kerri
                  Ooooh, smorgasborg!!! Thunks!

Comment

I just never get tired of this picture....... *drools on self*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      OK...WHERE did he get those arms...and WHY have I never seen them like that before????
                      Because you missed "Icon"? I don't know. But, *sigh*, yes they are lovely. Hence the reason for them being on our Union Badge. Yes, we have a union. #69, of course!

Well, they are cut off a bit, but you know they're there and that's the important thing.

Kerri

Comment

Because you missed "Icon"? I don't know. But, *sigh*, yes they are lovely. Hence the reason for them being on our Union Badge. Yes, we have a union. #69, of course!

http://images.snapfish.com/3438%3A98...7%3A7766ot1lsi

Well, they are cut off a bit, but you know they're there and that's the important thing.

Kerri
                        OK. Here's the full shot so you can have the full effect.

Kerri
                        *Shamelessly adding more posts to get to 1000 pages*

Comment

MS - Mmmmmm.... Hussies and donuts.......

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Ooh, somebody post the weight lifting piccie!! I don't have that one... Hell, I can't even remember the ep... The muscles make my mind go blank!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Ooh, somebody post the weight lifting piccie!! I don't have that one... Hell, I can't even remember the ep... The muscles make my mind go blank!
                              I don't have that one, but you can have THIS in the meantime.

Comment

MS - You say you're up to how many pages on the thunking thread? 1000?!?!?!? Wahoooo!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X