Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    YUP! I would be the clean one....I have no clue how to write *dirty*
    Hmmmm. Thats not what I heard.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Hmmmm. Thats not what I heard.
      Ha!! She claims she only reads "dirty"... Hence, our wonderful friendship. I provide the smut and she gets to be first to read it. Hmmmm.... That's a new definition of beta...

Comment

Daniel: Did Mei Mei just say that she provides the smut?
        Jack: Don't go there...
        Daniel: What kind of smut?
        Jack: Daniel, I said don't go there.
        Daniel: Smut about...
        Jack: Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Ha!! She claims she only reads "dirty"... Hence, our wonderful friendship. I provide the smut and she gets to be first to read it. Hmmmm.... That's a new definition of beta...
          I love my JOB!!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Doesn't his neck look so young and tender in this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...kDaniel022.jpg

Daniel: Did Mei Mei just say that she provides the smut?
              Jack: Don't go there...
              Daniel: What kind of smut?
              Jack: Daniel, I said don't go there.
              Daniel: Smut about...
              Jack: Ack!
              The more time I spend on this thread, the more I giggle and think bad-nasty thoughts.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Just a little reminder that every day is pants day here in Danny's world.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle
                  The more time I spend on this thread, the more I giggle and think bad-nasty thoughts.

THANK YOU!!!!!
                  ya know...I have noticed that very same thing ....so Thank you Daniel Thunkers....for KEEPING me in the gutter
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    ya know...I have noticed that very same thing ....so Thank you Daniel Thunkers....for KEEPING me in the gutter
                    Amen, Tame!

And now, for some thunkage for Erin...... I just LURVE the grin on his face in this pic!!!!

Comment

Oh that is a cute smile and he was so silly about the Whump Book you guys created ...LOL

Comment

Amen, Tame!

And now, for some thunkage for Erin...... I just LURVE the grin on his face in this pic!!!!

OMG look at that smile!! *swoons*

edit: It struck me just now that in the Daniel Thunk Thread instead of [IMG] tags they should be [OMG] tags...

Comment

I lurvvvve looking at MS' reaction to The Guide, too.

Comment

Daniel: What? Mei Mei accidently posted a Jack picture in my thread? *shakes head* She's gotta be more careful with more than one window open...

Comment

And just another con pic.
                              Last edited by Chelle; 11 May 2005, 07:20 PM. Reason: Left my braincell in it's jar by the bed....sorry!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X