Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva
    Yay! Another one for GAG!....Welcome to the Pond Porthos!....

As it's Friday!.....and you need something to take your mind off the gerbil....

(usual big big thanks to whoever did this blue-eyed beauty )

Dee Dee xx
    I think we're gonna have 100% participation for GAG.

As to that cap, it coulda been one o' mine...

Was gonna go with skiffyflashDaniel, but I guess I'll leave that for Jilly.

Comment

Happy Baby Blues Friday!

I too wanna be a member of GAG. Just say no to gerbils is what I say.
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Well, I dropped to third, but only because Jilly was very busy while I was at the con.
        You'll catch back up when I go on vacation, so just hush.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow
          I know what you mean about telling the story - I've not done it, but I have restrained myself from running around several bookstores with a book open to the Acknowledgement page with my name on it to show off to everyone. It just makes people jealous... and this is a good thing

Also, to whomever (I forget!), sign me up for the GAG. Ick, ick, ick! And truthfully, I'm not a huge full beard fan, but the scruff thunks me every dang time.
          Done! Wow...I think GAG now has more members than HA-HA...

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            yeah... i was having trouble getting in, from a couple hours ago when i finished a couple photoshops to share 'til now

so here are the 'shops i've done so far this evening (in between making a costume for tomorrow night - fancy dress thing)

the gag banner...
            http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/Images/sigs/gag_1.jpg
            Snurchied! Marvelous!

and a new tuesday sig for me. must get on and make the rest of the week ones
            http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/Images/sigs/bandaniel.jpg
            Well, I can't say I approve of the content but the compostion is amazing. Nice work Mazz!

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
              These are great, Mazz. Add me to the list of GAG supporters. I love the beard, but hate the gerbil.
              Yeah, it's official, GAG has more members than HA-HA... to you all! Down with the boonie! Burn the bandana! Shave the gerbil!
              I think I may need to cut back on the caffienne and get more sleep...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Well, I can't say I approve of the content but the compostion is amazing. Nice work Mazz!
                You could if you'd just get some therapy and work through this denial thing you have going on.

Okay, ran across this neglected yet wonderfully dramatic cap and have decided that it's kind of blue-ish ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  I am sure Jilly or I will be the first to snatch it up.
                  Yeah, it's loaded in my photobucket and ready to go for Tuesday. [/sarcasm]

Comment

Here's a nice one, no yoga required.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                      Oh dear lord. That has to be the single most heinous thing I've ever seen on this planet or any other, and it's EATING MICHAEL'S FACE!
                      ROFLMAO! Well, there's another member...

Comment

FOOT RUBS! now why didn't I think of that?

oh and Dee Dee, in another forum i go on, we have a virtual conga. it's all i can do to stop doing the evil daniel conga whenever i go into the thread and hear this... it's the evil daniel conga, do the evil daniel conga... do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo
                        AAAAAAAAAGH! It's STUCK in my HEAD!!!

the evil daniel conga, the evil daniel conga. do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo

Comment

Blue shirts count, right?

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            *lugging in the clone boxes*

I'm here!!!! I'm here!!!!!

*drops boxes*

Ok, who's been giving the clones chocolate??? These boxes have gotten heavier since I got them out last.

Take your pick of clones (take more than one if you need to). Anyone else need a new one? Have you worn your old ones out, DeeDee, MeiMei?

I personally think it's because you're still trembly and weak-kneed from your neck rub.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              I think we're gonna have 100% participation for GAG.

As to that cap, it coulda been one o' mine...

Was gonna go with skiffyflashDaniel, but I guess I'll leave that for Jilly.

http://members.cox.net/sgode/S2fette8.jpg
                              Thankees! Guess I should post a pic, I've just been yakkin'.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                You could if you'd just get some therapy and work through this denial thing you have going on.
                                The only thing I need therapy for is my taste in friends.

(Just kidding. *snog*)

Comment

Working...
                                X