Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    We have, it's GAG. (Girls Against Gerbils.) I just haven't had time to do any official organizing. So far I know Seshat and I are members; I'll add you to the roster, Mazz.

EDIT: I see Ses was right on top of it. Dee Dee has been duly added to the list as well.
    Sign me up, too!! Scruff, good...gerbil, very bad!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

In keeping with the earlier "pictures that are best left uncaptioned" theme...

Comment

Oooooooooooookay...
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Okay, I just signed up on the GateWorld forum, and first I find a McKay/Hewlett Thunk Thread, followed by a Daniel/MS Thunk Thread! Could life get any better?

Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread (all 884 pages of it!!!) but I am curious about this gerbil thing...could someone explain please? Just send me a PM or something. Thanks!

And I just want to say thanks for making my Thursday night/Friday morning a drool-worthy experience.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
          McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
          Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
          McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Just go back a couple pages - it comes up at least twice a week

And welcome, from one new thunker to another!
            Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

welcome Porthos and this is the infamous gerbil:

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                welcome Porthos and this is the infamous gerbil
                Oh dear lord. That has to be the single most heinous thing I've ever seen on this planet or any other, and it's EATING MICHAEL'S FACE!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
                McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
                Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
                McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

'cause it's still Bondage Thursday here:

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                    Oh dear lord. That has to be the single most heinous thing I've ever seen on this planet or any other, and it's EATING MICHAEL'S FACE!
                    Yay! Another one for GAG!....Welcome to the Pond Porthos!....

As it's Friday!.....and you need something to take your mind off the gerbil....

(usual big big thanks to whoever did this blue-eyed beauty )

Dee Dee xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Good evening (soon to be morning) to all of you!

Just stopping in again to say hello. This time I'll post a pic instead of filling this box with boring text.

Gee, I wish I would have gotten a bit of that smile in my photo op from the convention. He's all serious-face in mine. Oh well. I can only imagine what a tiresome day that was for him. Smiling or not - it will still be a wonderful memento and I hope it gets here soon!

Feeling pretty tired myself, so I think I'll call it a day. I'm glad to be all caught up with you. I will eagerly anticipate the pages that will greet me in the AM!

Blessings,
                      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

ooooooooooooooohhhh great piccys of danny
                        sigpic

Comment

mmmm....i do love those piccies of Danny
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos1013
                            Okay, I just signed up on the GateWorld forum, and first I find a McKay/Hewlett Thunk Thread, followed by a Daniel/MS Thunk Thread! Could life get any better?

Anyway, I haven't read the whole thread (all 884 pages of it!!!) but I am curious about this gerbil thing...could someone explain please? Just send me a PM or something. Thanks!

And I just want to say thanks for making my Thursday night/Friday morning a drool-worthy experience.
                            only a few days out and i get to use this for the intention it was originally made

welcome to the pond

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson

Daniel: Oh....yeah....that's....good....just a little....lower. Oh....yeah....rub it just.....like....that. Thanks....Sam for giving me a.......foot rub.

What?? Sam's giving Daniel a foot rub.
                              FOOT RUBS! now why didn't I think of that?

oh and Dee Dee, in another forum i go on, we have a virtual conga. it's all i can do to stop doing the evil daniel conga whenever i go into the thread and hear this... it's the evil daniel conga, do the evil daniel conga... do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                                oh and Dee Dee, in another forum i go on, we have a virtual conga. it's all i can do to stop doing the evil daniel conga whenever i go into the thread and hear this... it's the evil daniel conga, do the evil daniel conga... do doo doo dooo, do doo doo dooooo
                                ROFLOL!! Of course, now that I've listened to that, I'm going to be doing my own little conga and my puppy is going to think I've gone mad...Guess now is as good a time as any for him to learn the truth, eh?

I can picture this Daniel doing a bit of conga'ing...even if he isn't evil. :rolleyes

Comment

Working...
                                X