No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New promo video for Season 4 of Saving Hope which starts on ION TV tonight...

http://www.iontelevision.com/show/saving-hope/videos

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Thank you for the photos. Don't worry I would not post any pics anywhere. I'm not on Twitter, Facebook or any other social media place. I save a lot on my Phone or pc, and I just post photos here from the GW gallery and some TV sites.....I guess/hope that's legal. :-)

Comment

From the recent tweets today from Ben Ayres and Huse M it looks like they're heading towards the Season Finale read-through and filming....Michael and Ben are also enjoying themselves at the Toronto Blue Jays' Game at this very moment....looks like the two of them have forged a pretty nice friendship as they often seem to be spending time together both in TO and have in Vancouver too....of course Ben was a Stargate guest star once, Space Race as "Murios" (spelling)...

According to Ben, they are being "cautiously optimistic"

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like they are having fun!

Comment

I don't have a twitter account, but of course I read tweets there...today, from some I learned (if I'm right) that one cat from the Shanks family died :-( if it's true I'm really sorry......I loved all my cats , threre were like children to me and even it's been years ago my last loved one died, I still miss them. :'-(

Comment

Yes, one cat (I think) belonging to Mia, Michael's daughter has died, but another called "Gildy" who has belonged to Lexa for many years, has also been missing for a couple of weeks now....hence the "not a good time to be a cat in the Shanks household" comment....

Very sad as this will probably be the first time the kids will have gone through something like this...

Deeds xx
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the info. This is so sad. I remember Michael once mentioned their names, "Rosy" and "Gildy" short for Rosenkranz and Güldenstern from Hamlet.
                ....and one is missing for weeks....that's terrible. I couldn't bear it.
                Through the years I lost 4 cats, I loved each one deeply. I was about Mia's age when my first cat died. I know it's a sad experience for the kids now.....I'm really sorry

Comment

And just announced by Erica Durance herself, after 85 episodes and 5 Seasons, Saving Hope is ending...

https://twitter.com/SavingHopeTV/sta...90283195498497

Thanks for a great cast, show and 5 years of fun at Hope Zee......bet Michael will be very glad not to have to make that long trek across the country from his home to film

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Really sad news. :-( Of course it's great for Michael not to spend months far away from his family. I hope we don't have to wait to long about new projects he's involved in. :-)
                    Well, I have to wait at least 2 years anyway, till season 5 will be on tv over here. After all, now I can hope for a complete 5 season DVD box one day.

off topic: Anybody here, who've been in Toronto, lives there or knows someone there?
                    Last edited by AlmostAntique; 26 October 2016, 09:54 AM. Reason: ot

Comment

So sad to hear it will be Saving Hope's final season. Even though I've had to wait to purchase the dvd's to watch it, I've always looked forward to each episode. The character development in this series has been excellent and I will truly miss each one even though I initially watched it for Michael's acting.

Comment

Yep, I'm usually not a great fan of medical /hospital series and of course i started watching SH because of Michael, (and he is still the main reason, he is amazing) but it has so many interesting/loveable characters and i like the drama/story line....i really love it. :-)
                        5 seasons are a great achievement. There're other series i liked, which were cancelled after a few eps. or 1 - 2 seasons. So i'm gratefull.

....I still hope someone can answer my offen topic question....it has nothing to with SH........ (ok, kind of, my initials are SH, too) ;-)

Comment

I've visited Toronto 4 or 5 times but I don't know anyone who lives there...well not now...my cousin lived there for 9 years or so but 2 years ago moved from TO to Tampa for his job...

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

For a friend's birthday...her favourite episode...<3

With my love...I give you "Arrom" xo

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

My Arrom <3 Thank you darling. He is like all my birthdays wrapped in one perfect bundle. Much appreciated <3

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                                I've visited Toronto 4 or 5 times
                                That's ok, more than I can ask for, someone who was there. Maybe I'll be there next year for a week, it's not sure yet, so I probably need some advice....good to know.

back to topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X