Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
    Good morning in MS Thunk Land.....I think I'm the only one that's probably not that bothered about the new MacGyver reboot
    Nope...not the only one. It's not the first thing to be rebooted and it won't be the last. It is what it is.

That said, I'll just leave this here.

Julia
    --------------------
    http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

Good morning in MS Thunk Land.....I think I'm the only one that's probably not that bothered about the new MacGyver reboot I know, shocking fan aren't I? ....not being a great fan of the old one since I've revisited it on CBS Reality channel...gosh the 80's/early 90's had some TERRIBLE fashion didn't it? and I'm just as guilty for probably wearing some of that carp myself and thinking I looked cool....not a big fan of remakes anyway....given up on most of the tv series too....tried DC's Legends of Tomorrow but found it boring, confusing and the acting pretty appalling...there is only ONE Carter Hall imho.....played to perfection with the right amount of angst, maturity and grumpiness by Michael...another one of his most excellent guest appearances whilst in between his series lead roles of Daniel Jackson and Charlie Harris.....

Deeds xx
      Oh, I didn't like MacGyver the first time round, so there's not much chance of me warming to a reboot!

FF
      sigpic

Comment

FF
        sigpic

Comment

Was going through photobucket this morning, clearing out a few useless pics I'd saved and saw this one......*sigh*....I miss Jillybiehn and the girls....

I give you Skiffy Flash!!! *snerk*

Deeds xx
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Fly by thunk

Robes!!
            sigpic

Comment

Is it too late to sign in or may I join you?

Comment

Welcome and enjoy....not many of us regulars on here but the more to add to our numbers the merrier....

I will try and keep you abreast of any new updates coming along - either from Michael himself by Social Media, or MSOL his official website (in the process of a MAJOR revamp atm) and any other channels that are showing Saving Hope (or Stargate on reruns if I come across any)...but mainly we Thunk......at stuff like this

Yeah..we haven't had this one in a long time...I think we deserve a little half nekkid Shanks in the morning

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

From my own collection of Con photos...taken at Chicago Con 09 by my hubby, please don't share anywhere else without credit to Jim Wall ...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your welcome

Yes I know the "good old times" are over, but I'm lurking around for over a year now. I did read the whole 316 sites of the DJ/JO' slash/friendship thread... I'm not into shlash but it was really funny and entertaining...I just love their special friendship.
                    It's just not possible to read all posts of this thread, but I managed most of it.....yes it's exhausting but funny.

I'm afraid i can't contribute any pics..... but love to just talk about MS, DJ or whoever else he's playing, look at the pics here and hope there will be lots of him in the future.

Comment

I really enjoy reading this thread and wish I had something new to offer. I very much appreciate those of you who have pictures and information to share. Thank you so much for keeping me posted.

I have had the thrill of meeting Michael at a few conventions and found him to be very entertaining as well as a wonderful actor. I look forward to all of his work and love to hear stories other people have to share.

Comment

I'm also very grateful for all the pics, news and convention reports. *hugs*

I've never been on a convention, just can not afford it, too man other commitments. But there is still youtube and lots of transcripts to enjoy.
                        I still haven't watched anything Michael is in, but I work on it. Sometimes i'm glad there are so many reruns on tv, so i can catch up.

Over here we're still waiting for the third season of Saving Hope.... the tv channel says "in summer 2016" but if you ask them when exactly, you get no answer. Like I said, there's still youtube.

Comment

Fly by thunk Robes!!
                          I love it when he wears robes/hoodys, he must have an impressive collection by now.

Comment

Originally posted by quasar View Post
                            I really enjoy reading this thread and wish I had something new to offer. I very much appreciate those of you who have pictures and information to share. Thank you so much for keeping me posted.

I have had the thrill of meeting Michael at a few conventions and found him to be very entertaining as well as a wonderful actor. I look forward to all of his work and love to hear stories other people have to share.
                            *waves*...this name is a blast from the past.....welcome back!...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Michael and some of his Saving Hope castmates helping out another, Huse Madhavji, at the World Partnership Walk in TO yesterday, an event to raise awareness of and helping to end Global Poverty...

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Ah memories...2 years ago today I got this...

I may go on a "Fedcon 2014 Memories" spree later....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X