No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hui.....the strip poker scene *sigh* I love Shahir's coment, his big smile about Charlies bicept and Charlie's look.

Comment

I need some of this today

Comment

A pretty non-spoilery photo from Noelle Carbonne, one of the directors/writers/whoever from the Saving Hope crew..one of the first, in fact THE first, photo of Michael/Charlie from S.5 filming..

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Season 5......it will take forever till we see it here.

Last ep on tv was "Stand by me" Season 3.

Comment

HAPPY 13TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL AND LEXA

And many many more...of which I'm sure you will...

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to see this tonight

Comment

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO TATIANA SHANKS!

Deeds xx
                sigpic

Comment

He just tweeted a pic of him with Tatjana as a baby *solovelyandcute*. They grow up so fast..... my "Baby" will be 24 in three weeks. :-D

Comment

I'm just about to post it..it takes time to upload to photobucket and get links whilst you're painting a front room..

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/st...72615113342977

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Between watching the Olympics, Stargate, reading books and try to catch as much sun as possible, this week we finally have summer and I hope it stays for a few days (yes it's my summer holiday and i spend it at home as usual)…..and of course watching Saving Hope, I forgot the rule number one. DON'T eat when watching SH.
                      It was the "hands" and "people drop their pants" ep "the way were were" and I finally understand two year old tweets.

I just wish I could find more pics of Michael/Charlie from the eps (sixx.tv sucks) to post

I know there is a site with screen caps from seshat (who used to be active here in the past) but I don't want to steal them.

Comment

If you mean this site - http://www.seshatplace.com/SGCaps/index.php - that's actually me. I'm different than the other Seshat...who I didn't know about until people started confusing us.

Anyway, feel free to save screencaps from there and share if you'd like...nothing special about 'em that anyone else couldn't do. The only thing I ask is not to hotlink to the website so it doesn't drain my alloted bandwidth.
                        Julia
                        --------------------
                        http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

Ups, sorry to both of you, didn't know... hope I didn't step on somebody's toe. Thanks for the info and permission.

2 pics from last epi I saw, not from your site seshat/beacon.

I guess I have to look for my old photobucket account, maybe i can excavate it and wipe away the cobwebs. I think I used it almost ten years ago for the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                            oh she is gorgeous! what a great dad.

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostAntique View Post
                              Ups, sorry to both of you, didn't know... hope I didn't step on somebody's toe. Thanks for the info and permission.
                              No problem. I didn't even know about the other Seshat when I started using it. or I would have picked something else to avoid any confusion.
                              Julia
                              --------------------
                              http://www.seshatplace.com/

Comment

My Mini Mac is dying a slow death (like this thread).....slow, very slow.....continental drift....everything.....saving pics and using photobucket is not an option at the moment. I'll have to use what sixx offers and that's not worth to mention. But it's better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X