Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some more Charlie/Luke

Let's face it, Michael + baby (or baby food) = gold.

Comment

charliebaby.jpg

This one is also my avatar but he's so adorable
      sigpic
      Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
      http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Love the pics, thank you!!!
        sigpic

Comment

A bit late with updates, due to being away over the weekend and into Tuesday this week, being ill with a gastric bug and as this folorn and abandoned forum seems to be completely unable to ever bother to post any new Michael news or updates on it's main page, it is down to me to inform you that, as well as tonight's new episode of Saving Hope which is directed by Michael himself and features a heavily Charlie-centred storyline re his "little problem", Michael has begun filming a Hallmark film - looks like a sort of Rom Com thingy called "Mommy Bloggers" in and around the Vancouver area....

Tweets & Instagram posts by his co-stars Lisa Whelchel and Miranda Frigon confirm this..

https://twitter.com/LisaWhelchel/sta...39495468695552

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAszWJmmo_n/

Enjoy...
          sigpic
          Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
          MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Michael interviewed by the tv junkies about Season 4 and directing again on Saving Hope

http://www.thetvjunkies.com/saving-h...-s4-interview/

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

hi all
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi...

I think the word "All" is a little over-optimistic....there seems to be me, and maybe 2 or 3 others interested in this thread nowadays...surprised to see this forum still limping along tbh....when I think of the great days 10 years ago it makes me so sad...it's almost coming up to the 10th Anniversary of my first meeting with Michael...and I'm not even sure it's worth bothering to post any pictures and celebrate it...when I think of all the Hussies that were waiting excitedly to hear about my adventures with Frostfox that weekend it actually brings a tear to my eye, because those times were so wonderful and I'll never be able to bring them back..

*sniffs*

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                      Hi...

I think the word "All" is a little over-optimistic....there seems to be me, and maybe 2 or 3 others interested in this thread nowadays...surprised to see this forum still limping along tbh....when I think of the great days 10 years ago it makes me so sad...it's almost coming up to the 10th Anniversary of my first meeting with Michael...and I'm not even sure it's worth bothering to post any pictures and celebrate it...when I think of all the Hussies that were waiting excitedly to hear about my adventures with Frostfox that weekend it actually brings a tear to my eye, because those times were so wonderful and I'll never be able to bring them back..

*sniffs*

Deeds xx
                      (((Hugs))) Deeds I miss the old days too I found this place in 2006 and so glad I did had a lot of good times glad it is still here
                      sigpic

Comment

From Michael's film for The Hallmark Channel that he's filming atm...

It's "Shanks on a Bike" Day

Deeds xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Deeds, I'm glad this site is here, too. I still love everything about SG1 and Daniel Jackson in particular, and I've made a few friends here, too. So lets keep the torches burning for our fave team and show!

Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                          (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Michael doesn't live tweet as much as he used during Saving Hope but when he does it's always a doozy!...

This is the perfect Stargate "ThrowbackThursday" though...how young and how cute were they both!!...

Photobucket is down so I can't upload the picture direct...so here's the link to Michael's Twitter of him and Amanda in the 90's....

https://twitter.com/MichaelShanks/st...01924627025920

Photo to come later...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

CZ2un53UUAAjnB1 (1).jpg

Hope this works
                              sigpic

Comment

This is news relating to Michael as he's been tweeting about it saying it's going to be "an interesting summer"...

Lexa's pilot "The Arrangement" has been picked up for E! Channel...this I think is quite a Big Thing for Lexa as it's going to garner a MUCH bigger audience in the US and worldwide...let's hope it's a big success and makes her a star name and gets them lots of money...

http://deadline.com/2016/01/the-arra...-e-1201692867/

I'll keep you posted on this thread if no one minds as quite frankly this forum is dead quiet and running news for two appreciation threads is a lot to do...

Good luck Lexa!!...and happy wishes from me to both of you...
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X