No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't believe that guy asked that question at Chevron 7.9...must have been a very new fan...

The question was basically Daniel and Sha're looked so good together why did you not become partners off screen...

Kriss
    sigpic

Comment

I can...I've never been to a con yet where some knumbnut hasn't asked a stupid question or behaved inappropriately....some I think are new (and can be more or less be excused), some are shall we say, "socially challenged", some drunk and some know EXACTLY what they're doing and know that the attention (good or bad) will only enhance their "noticeability" in the fandom...

Takes all sorts sadly....luckily they are few and far between and hopefully very rarely affect the enjoyment by other fans...
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

*runs in*

yippie!! Every friday 2 eps of SG-1 on Syfy!
        I'm totally reliving my fandom days....
        *iz a happy camper*

to avoid the trout ( if its still around ) blue eyes!!

*runs out*
        Last edited by hastiekido; 22 December 2012, 07:09 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

DAY TWENTY THREE - ATLANTIS DANIEL

Always exploring...but this was his dream...

Deeds xx
          sigpic

Comment

But then he had not only the Rogue Asgard to deal with but Rodney McKay too..

Deeds xx
            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmm. Atlantis!Daniel.

I love that moment when Daniel sees Atlantis from the ship for the first time. "I finally made it ... despite Jack's best efforts!"

Comment

Originally posted by jdjunkie View Post
                Mmmmmm. Atlantis!Daniel.

I love that moment when Daniel sees Atlantis from the ship for the first time. "I finally made it ... despite Jack's best efforts!"
                Yeah, might be the first and only time Jack has let him go, after the mess he came back in....

*snerk*....I'm off to read your lovely fic about that.....Petulant Daniel kicking his "blankie" will always remain my abiding fanfic memory from this episode! ...

Hope you are all flood-free and travelling is ok for the family festive season up there hon...{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Planning a Bonanza Pic-Spam for ALL KINDS of Advent Daniels tomorrow btw....if you can check in amongs spud and sprout preparation!!

xoxoxo
                sigpic

Comment

'Twas the night before Christmas....and nothing was stirring, not even a Daniel...

OK that's enough murdering of that ditty...on with the show.....last day on the Advent Calender, although I foresee a small pic spam on Xmas Day ahead of us too

DAY TWENTY FOUR - JUST DANIEL

ANY KIND OF DANIEL

Wet, sick, working, telling Jack off, we don't mind, but most of all...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL DANIEL

Enjoy your Xmas Eve Hussies, and I'll see you all on Xmas Day!!...

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!

With thanks to Seshat - please do not take, repost or use anywhere else - ty

I'm off to stuff my face and sit back and be waited on hand and foot at my sis in law's today....I did all the work yesterday and am knackered...

Have a good Boxing Day holiday to those folks in the places that celebrate it....and a great after Xmas Wednesday to those who don't celebrate & have to get back to normal life!

Deeds xx
                      Last edited by discodiva; 26 December 2012, 02:48 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I hope every had a good holiday I had an awesome one it was the first year in several that I could buy gifts for people that felt good

sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

lovely face....
                          sigpic

Comment

thunk tiime with a bit of tongue....
                            sigpic

Comment

Let's hope for great success and happiness for Michael in 2013..

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy new year!
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X