Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Just watched this week's ep of Saving Hope! *squeeee*

Spoilered for specifics about the ep!
      Spoiler:
      Loved it! I think this is one of those shows that'll get better with age. The second episode was more emotional. There were crises all through it, but they were more focused, in my opinion. Charlie's conversation with the boy (I can't remember his name) was great, and one of my favorite moments was when he was reading over the guy's shoulder in the atrium. "Thanks, Buddy. I wasn't done with that." Classic Shanks deadpan!

I loved the character interactions, too. I'm glad to see them go a different way with Dr. Goran than what I expected as well. On edge until next week when I can see the next ep!

Comment

Ep 2 caps are now up on the site! Enjoy!

http://www.krissharmsworth.com/album....php?album=144

Kriss
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Kriss!

Comment

I really loved Saving Hope last night hope NBC likes it too
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Haven't been able to watch it yet but I sure enjoy the pix!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/MS%20other%20projects/332.jpg

I really loved Saving Hope last night hope NBC likes it too
                Well, the NBC and CTV ratings are better than the last week. So, let's hope!
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Awesome caps, Kriss!
                  Wowaz. Great new icon and sig, ladygris. Outstanding!

I need to make some new caps. *Searches photobucket albums...* Ah, I'll go with The Eastmans tonight:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                          Awesome caps, Kriss!
                          Wowaz. Great new icon and sig, ladygris. Outstanding!

I need to make some new caps. *Searches photobucket albums...* Ah, I'll go with The Eastmans tonight:

<snipped>
                          Thanks! I had something totally different in mind, but that's what came about. And it's absolutely shippy.

Comment

Originally posted by LC_
                            So what are you seeing on Tumblir that's so horrible.

Fandom disagreements (because using the word "war" is wrong and shows idiocy on my part) between certain supporters of certain characters and that's all I'm going into and OTT squeeing from fans that are well below my age demographic to enjoy....I've had enough of those in my lifetime and refuse to get angered, or drawn into any more....but then I've always hated Tumblir and will continue to avoid it as much as possible..

Erm, just a small request...can you remove the img tags from your quote of my post please...it's not allowed in the GW rules...

Deeds xx
                            Last edited by discodiva; 16 June 2012, 04:59 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Fandom disagreements (because using the word "war" is wrong and shows idiocy on my part) between certain supporters of certain characters and that's all I'm going into and OTT squeeing from fans that are well below my age demographic to enjoy....I've had enough of those in my lifetime and refuse to get angered, or drawn into any more....but then I've always hated Tumblir and will continue to avoid it as much as possible..

Erm, just a small request...can you remove the img tags from your quote of my post please...it's not allowed in the GW rules...

Deeds xx
                              To tell you the truth I'm on here conversing so little I really have no idea what you're referring to.
                              sigpic

http://www.moonsmusings.com/bluemoon/
                              http://www.gatefic.com/

My Fiction:

Comment

Well it's just a passing opinion and I really am regretting talking about it on here now anyway...so I'll just leave it at that...

Got a chance to watch episode 2 of SH now, so am off to see and enjoy it!..

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X