No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Is it a spoiler to say it was an awesome show? Love it. I can't wait for next week.

sigpic
    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Omigosh! I love Saving Hope!

Spoiler:
      I love Michael in this! He's sooo awesome! I love how his character...Charlie...has become like the conscience/voice of reason for the hospital. Alex and Charlie have such a wonderful relationship. I love the chemistry they have. I got teary at some parts like when that young mother died. Then when the young father was holding his son. I just love the whole storyline. It's very spiritual and inspiring.

I wanna have 'hope' for Saving Hope.
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Totally, Sue_Jackson.

Spoiler:
        Charlie & Alex rock. Great chemistry. Love them together. My shipper heart is definately very happy.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Awesome show!!! Lots of MS in a tux, who can complain about that? hehe. My mom also loved the show, and she had no idea who MS was...so, that's a good sign

It's so good to see him to get such a headline show like this.
            sigpic

Comment

Watched it and I have some mixed feeling about it, not on Michael, but often the pilots are different from the series, so I hope!. For now, take a tour with Michael at the Hope-Zion...

http://shows.ctv.ca/SavingHope/video.aspx#clip694918
              Last edited by madaboutdanny; 08 June 2012, 06:43 AM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

I will be watching later on tonight and will post my thoughts on it tomorrow most probably...

Oh and I did a few very basic and rough screencaps from that behind the scenes thing....they're uploading to my pb now....on top of the others I've done...please take and enjoy if you want them..

http://tinyurl.com/c2sh8qh

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Same here deeds. Would watch now but have to get ready for work and a few errands.
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                  GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                  FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Just got the chance to watch Saving Hope! It's awesome!

Spoiler:
                    I love how, even though we see hints of Daniel in Michael's performance, he's a totally different character. That's one thing that's always impressed me about Michael Shanks. He can take on so many different personalities.

The character interactions were great, especially the emotion of the story. While I can see where this would be great drama and angst, though, I have to say the long-term portion of the story gives me some fits. As a writer, I'm always looking forward. Where does the story go next? And, for Saving Hope, there's a lot of story to tell about Charlie's journey through the halls of Hope-Zion. But what about his journey AFTER he wakes up? If he wakes up? I really hope (all pun intended) the writers give us something to look forward to rather than dread.

And that's my critique! Anxiously awaiting next week's episode!

Comment

Just watched it.. ....A very short, and I think non-spoilery, commentary on it, but stuck in them just in case...

Spoiler:
                      Just watched it...it has promise....Michael will be the lynchpin but possibly at the expense of not being quite so "flashy" as the other two leads in the storylines...but he's matured into a really understated and fine commentator...his voice is gorgeous, he has aged so handsomely and I'm very glad to see he's carrying on with the "and Michael Shanks" at the end credits!..

I will continue to watch as long as I can get help from my friends in procuring it!!..

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

I have just put up the caps from the pilot on my site...

http://www.krissharmsworth.com/album....php?album=143

Kriss
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched and I loved it

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Was anyone following Michael on Twitter last night? He was tweeting like mad.
                            sigpic
                            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Congrats to Michael on the premiere of Saving Hope. Got home in time to watch most of it. In Canada we had the local feed as well as the NBC feed. I noticed on the NBC feed that the audio and video were out of sync. I hope that was not the case for the entire NBC network.
                              Last edited by EH-T; 10 June 2012, 12:39 PM.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Thanks for popping in...

Some of us had to watch "elsewhere" later on today and with that often brings "out of sync" lips too..

Keeping our "hopes" up and fingers crossed....even if it doesn't set the world on fire it's a thrill to be a fan of his and enjoy a little of the excitement that comes with a new show!..

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X