Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    So am I Ses! We can be shy in the corner while Ang, Bling, Jilly, Erin, Fox and Mazz be outrageous.
    3 days and i'm already rumbled

J: so now you're telling me, you have another hussie after your pants?
    D: it would appear that way
    S: at least you guys have your own thunk threads. i have to share one!

Comment

oh baby! Not to torment you or anything, but I have 880MB (around 500 pics) from the con, about 150 or so were from MS and CJ's panel. *smirks* I'm still in Seattle (at DJF's house right now ) but I'll get on it as soon as I get home (well, maybe after I sleep - I'm catching a red eye home, leave Seattle at midnight, get home at 9am tomorrow ).

Comment

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igg/djurgo.jpg

U: Teal'c, look what they are doing
        T: Indeed
        D: Yes, Dee Dee remodeling my pants, again.
        A woman's work is never done eh?.....

I don't know....I pop off for a quick hour's worth of QAF USA and I come back to more pants, more "Erin's Escapades" and road trips being planned....

Of course if I enjoy my holiday in Canada this August I guess I can work on the old man that the idea of a return trip sooner rather than later would be a good idea.....a trip, say, next Spring?....

But are the pants of Canada ready for me?....

Dee Dee xx

Maybe not...looks like Daniel's heading for the hills again!..
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          oh baby! Not to torment you or anything, but I have 880MB (around 500 pics) from the con, about 150 or so were from MS and CJ's panel. *smirks* I'm still in Seattle (at DJF's house right now ) but I'll get on it as soon as I get home (well, maybe after I sleep - I'm catching a red eye home, leave Seattle at midnight, get home at 9am tomorrow ).
          Can't wait to see them. Have a good time with DJF.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
            3 days and i'm already rumbled

J: so now you're telling me, you have another hussie after your pants?
            D: it would appear that way
            S: at least you guys have your own thunk threads. i have to share one!
            Now you've made me feel sorry for Sam, of all people!! (Like she needs it. )

Perhaps Sam needs a double-thunk cookie tribute as well?
            Okay, hussies, what flavor would a Danny/Sam Thunk cookie be?!

(The Danny/Jack ones will be finished baking sometime tomorrow, BTW.)

KG - you just love torturing us, don't you? Can't wait to see 'em ALL, darlin'!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              Ooooo...on tenterhooks here....can't wait to see them!....

Dee Dee xx
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

So am I Ses! We can be shy in the corner while Ang, Bling, Jilly, Erin, Fox and Mazz be outrageous.
                Trying to imagine Kliggins being SHY...

Still trying...

Owwwwwww...it's making my head hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  White chocolate-macadamia nut?
                  *shrugs*
                  Oh, and I'll take *cough*six*cough* dozen of the Danny/Teal'c cookies to go, please....
                  Don't ask...

Comment

It's Monday night and I'm actually home for once! Yay!!! Here's a doubel thunk from Shades of Grey curtesy of the fine folks at jackslashdaniel.

Not to belittle the hotness of Daniel, but Jack is just totally smokin' in this outfit. Don't know why, but he is.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thunking...

Kerri

Comment

Just a quick suggestion...I think I need a new sig....any takers?

Remember...I'm notorious, nefarious, kissable, huggable and pickupable....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        It's Monday night and I'm actually home for once! Yay!!! Here's a doubel thunk from Shades of Grey curtesy of the fine folks at jackslashdaniel.

http://jackslashdaniel.com/s3/3x18/09.jpg

Not to belittle the hotness of Daniel, but Jack is just totally smokin' in this outfit. Don't know why, but he is.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thunking...

Kerri
                        Yes, I agree, he is totally hot, but he needs to loose the headwear.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dark Choco/Toffee/Cococut.
                          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Trying to imagine Kliggins being SHY...

Still trying...

Owwwwwww...it's making my head hurt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t_6/Bright.jpg

J: I'mtelling ya Daniel, Kliggins is shy and meek as a mouse.
                            D: I'm sure you're right Jack
                            J: Now, that Seshat, I bet she is a party animal.
                            D: Hmmm, I'm not telling.
                            sigpic

Comment

J: I'mtelling ya Daniel, Kliggins is shy and meek as a mouse.
                              D: I'm sure you're right Jack
                              J: Now, that Seshat, I bet she is a party animal.
                              D: Hmmm, I'm not telling.
                              Thereby proving that Daniel is indeed a wise, wise man.

Comment

Yes, I agree, he is totally hot, but he needs to loose the headwear.
                                Headwear? Is someone talking about headwear? It's not even Tuesday yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X