Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seshat
    [center] Erin, I think that after after all of your remarkable experiences this weekend with MS and CS,
    you are probably the most deserving recipient of my NEW batch of Thunk Cookies.
    Hope you like Double Chocolate Chip.
    Thunk you soooo much Seshat! You and Ang are the creative geniuses of this group, I am only a mere messenger...with a complete and utter lack of shame...and apparently the morals of a 14 year old .

Though I wouldn't mind being DJF at this point...eh...it was one or the other and I am quite pleased with the impact that I made...

But still a little jealous....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Hpe you like Double Chocolate Chip.
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hocoThunk1.jpg
      Indeed. *giggle-snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Me three! And I'm trying to talk Ang into going. ROAD TRIP!
        I could almost be persuaded... It's a scary thought.
        sigpic

Comment

D: Jilly's having one of those days again...glad I still have my pants.
          J: Pants? You should be glad you still have your life. Remind me no more rocket launchers for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
            I could almost be persuaded... It's a scary thought.
            C'mon, Foxy. Start saving your shillings now, you have a year...cmon...everybody's doing it...

Comment

C'mon, Foxy. Start saving your shillings now, you have a year...cmon...everybody's doing it...
              And the exchange rate is in my favour... I'd have to forgoe my trip to Portmeirion.
              It'd be fun though.
              sigpic

Comment

Now I see where the phrase "bad influence" got its start...

Comment

Now I see where the phrase "bad influence" got its start...
                  You're coming too, ya wench, if I hafta fly out east and drag you.

Start saving up now!
                  Vancouver 2006!
                  Hussies are busty!
                  Oh, wait...

Comment

i've only been here about 3 days, so if i'm still here in a year, i'm in.

i promise to be PG

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                      i've only been here about 3 days, so if i'm still here in a year, i'm in.

i promise to be PG
                      See, Mazz, the cool thing about meeting up in person is we don't HAVE to be PG. I certainly don't plan on it...

Comment

You're coming too, ya wench, if I hafta fly out east and drag you.

Start saving up now!
                        Vancouver 2006!
                        Hussies are busty!
                        Oh, wait...
                        LOL!! Well, I did get my tax refund check from Uncle Sam today. I WAS going to use it fund my SEP, but what the hell...who needs a retirement account? If I went to next year's con I'd probably die of embarassment and not need any savings funds, except maybe to bury me. Oh no wait, I'd be undoubtably buried in shame, so that's already taken care of.

Comment

LOL!! Well, I did get my tax refund check from Uncle Sam today. I WAS going to use it fund my SEP, but what the hell...who needs a retirement account? If I went to next year's con I'd probably die of embarassment and not need any savings funds, except maybe to bury me. Oh no wait, I'd be undoubtably buried in shame, so that's already taken care of.
                          Retirement, Shreti--you know, that's really hard to type. So when you're 65 and working an extra six months before you retire, you'll have some great memories to get you through...if we can remember the trip, that is...Blingy's already been telling me about her margarita recipe...

Comment

D: "Jack...I have a sneaking suspicion that the Hussies are begining to conspire..."
                            J: "Ya think?"
                            D: "I'm a bit concerned..."
                            J: "I'd just like to see if they'll let you ascend after the Hussies are done with you..."
                            D: "Why do I ever talk to you?"

Comment

Retirement, Shreti--you know, that's really hard to type. So when you're 65 and working an extra six months before you retire, you'll have some great memories to get you through...if we can remember the trip, that is...Blingy's already been telling me about her margarita recipe...
                              I can barely remember what happened last week, as it is.

*Seshat reminds herself that she has a whole year to work up some courage.*

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...d%20C/oco2.jpg

J: "You really think Foxy's innocent?"
                                D: "Do you really think Kliggy's Pure as the Driven Snow?"
                                A telling silence fell between the two, and nothing more was said...
                                Foxy, I won't tell if you won't. ROFL

U: Teal'c, look what they are doing
                                T: Indeed
                                D: Yes, Dee Dee remodeling my pants, again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X