• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh Mr Mac!! Arm overload! hubba hubba! love the pic run! Good Morning or Good Day!
        sigpic

Comment

LOL, yeh, I can't help it, when I find arm pics in my PB, I just have to post them... and I have many.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Even though I know several of you lurk on the SF board, I wanted to post this here too:

I decided this has gone too far. Not worth it and not okay for me to cause insult, even if unintended, to those who took the pics.

So, not only have I deleted those pics from my photobucket, I decided it really is time to move on. I have deleted every single actor/actress pic, ever screencap. Really if you wanted mine, you have them saved. Time to move on.

Because when I allow being stubborn to put me in position instead of saying "I'm sorry" but instead arguing and enjoying it, I have crossed the line. It doesn't matter if I was technically correct, legally, or if I think the person is a hypocrite or silly. It doesn't matter if I know their pics are elsewhere and this is personal. The ONLY thing that matters is the person took the pictures and no matter what I think, if they want them only on MS, that is the bottom RIGHT thing.
                  Deeds, the pics were dark, I just wanted to see his lovely face. I wasn't criticizing the pics or the conditions... it was an observation. I am sorry you took it as an insult. And I truly appreciated the affection you snapped of him and Lexa. Sometimes I let the side of me that wants to argue points get in the way of what is right. No matter my intentions, I had no right to cause you grief and I apologize. No picture, not one, is worth me making you feel disrespected. Upsetting you matters to me. I don't have to agree or understand, but I do have to respect that it upset you.
                  Debra's siggy
                  Spoiler:

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

FYI - Tv alerts!!

for those of you in the UK..

SG Universe episode 14 is on skyone 8pm tuesday 4th may.

Sanctuary - on syfy 2pm saturday 1st may.

The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon - movies 24 9pm on saturday 1st may

plan now!!

Space x
                            Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 27 April 2010, 12:24 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
                              FYI - Tv alerts!!

for those of you in the UK..

SG Universe episode 14 is on skyone 8pm tuesday 4th may.

Sanctuary - on syfy 2pm saturday 1st may.

The Lost Treasure of the Grand Canyon - movies 24 9pm on saturday 1st may

plan now!!

Space x
                              Oh yeah already...LOL

Love that sig btw

Kriss
                              sigpic

Comment

kriissss come online ....!

Comment

Working...
                                X