• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been sent this link...

Burn Notice

sigpic

Comment

6 days way to long to wait for that eps; but nice thing is that USA likes to show their stuff over and over and over again and again so never get tired of seeing Michael/Victor
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Saw the preview!!! Luv the shirt he's wearing at the table. And scruffy with sunglasses..... and the smile!!!!
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
            Saw the preview!!! Luv the shirt he's wearing at the table. And scruffy with sunglasses..... and the smile!!!!

liked this brown clingy shirt he was in breaking into that place; guessing victor has his own way of doing things be intresting to see. and yes loverly smile; hope the glasses come off to see da baby blues.
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the sunglasses are hiding the dark circles under his eyes. Because didn't he leave Chevron 7 straight to Miami to film?? Our cutie was probably exausted by the end of the week.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the sunglasses are hiding the dark circles under his eyes. Because didn't he leave Chevron 7 straight to Miami to film?? Our cutie was probably exausted by the end of the week.
                Bless his little cotton socks...and his plane was delayed because air force one was late...

sigpic

Comment

the poor guy , don't we love jetlegs ? * smirk *

Comment

Thanks to Sprinkles managed to get my own screen caps!...

Btw bigger size vid on here look under more videos and previews and then Bad Blood is the last vid....if it does not come up....

Preview
                    sigpic

Comment

* swooon *

Comment

Originally posted by Dankriss View Post
                        Thanks to Sprinkles managed to get my own screen caps!...

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...-08_181654.jpg

Btw bigger size vid on here look under more videos and previews and then Bad Blood is the last vid....if it does not come up....

Preview
                        Thanks My own cap...

sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

oh man that shirt ... ugh .. its so wrong * snort giggle *

anyway is it spelled : Better or Beter ?

Comment

Of course alot of sun in miami; and lookie Michael/Jeffrey is wearing sunglasses also. Gonna be fun watching them work together. And we guessing white shirt to show them muscles.
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                              oh man that shirt ... ugh .. its so wrong * snort giggle *

anyway is it spelled : Better or Beter ?
                              Hey...I like the shirt It's Better.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                                Hey...I like the shirt It's Better.
                                We know White shirts or no shirts look good on the man guessing he will fill that out nicely! And you can tell its a little see through by way he has his arms!

And Jules if you are around we might be having a Burn Notice party; Kerri is bringing her lap top also! I told her I was bringing first two eps not sure what else we need to make it a Shanks night!!
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X