Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,
    A little preview clip of Clark and Carter Hall (Shanks) from Smallville.
    Enjoy!

Plus a still from the show with Shanks in full Hawkman outfit (wings and all)

Comment

I cannot wait for Absolute Justice! Arghhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        I cannot wait for Absolute Justice! Arghhhhhhh!
        Spoken for the rest of us. you said it!! Took the words right out of my mouth!

And MAD's... what a lovely large picture you just posted. My new wallpaper!!

And Deed's... beautifull high res picture! just perfect and it makes it more harder to wait to see the show than ever!

All the hype is just soo worth it, I read the posts but at the end of the day, all I wanna do is see another picture (again) and see the show and just be in my happy place knowing the world is blessed (definatly for us) to have such a Beautiful talented person as Michael in it.

*sigh* hope I dont sound too gushy and silly. but thats how I feel right now, and it's probably due to the waiting game we are all subject to right now.

Space

Spoiler:
        Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 30 January 2010, 06:34 PM.
        sigpic
        Made by me.

Comment

See that trailer we've all watched a million times?
          Well, I thought it would be nice to screenshot them for us to share with my new video converter thingy.
          I actually did something Techy!! Dont have a clue tho, but it worked and for this week till we see the show at least we can use the pics for stuff.

Space

more to follow
          Last edited by SpacedOutAgain; 30 January 2010, 03:07 PM.
          sigpic
          Made by me.

Comment

There you go...

Have a good night! I know i will.

Well, it's nearly midnight this side of the world, I'm off for an early night as last night I went to sleep at 4am thank you to Michael / Daniel yet again.
            This time it was the Ep Fallen followed by Avalon (again)
            Damn, if he weren't so good at playing any of his character's I would never ever sit at 4am watching anything on the tv. but there is an exception to the rule and well. there you are.
            enough chat from me, I'm off to get some kip for a change.

sigpic
            Made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacedOutAgain View Post
              Spoken for the rest of us. you said it!! Took the words right out of my mouth!

And MAD's... what a lovely large picture you just posted. My new wallpaper!!

And Deed's... beautifull high res picture! just perfect and it makes it more harder to wait to see the show than ever!

All the hype is just soo worth it, I read the posts but at the of the day, all I wanna do is see another picture (again) and see the show and just be in my happy place knowing the world is blessed (definatly for us) to have such a Beautiful talented person as Michael in it.

*sigh* hope I dont sound too gushy and silly. but thats how I feel right now, and it's probably due to the waiting game we are all subject to right now.

Space

Spoiler:
              http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab59/spacemonkey29/stuff%20from%20all%20over%20the%20net%20that%20Ive%20seen/FullSize-sg11009-0246xe.jpg
              And after Smallville there'll be Supernatural....
              sigpic
              Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
                At first I didn't understand that he was dr. Fate, aka Ferretti to me
                Yes I liked Ferretti - they should have made more use of him.....*pouts*.....I didn't like it that they killed Kawalski off in the 2nd episode either....Jay should have been a semi-regular, along with Brent imho....

Thank you for all the caps...

Deeds xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Thank you for all the caps...

Deeds xx
                  Good afternoon!

No problem!

Oh yes! I nearly forgot we got Supernatural as well afterward. I'm counting how many show's Michael does that begin with the letter S. and wonder what other show's are out there that start with S. Might go and see what might work.
                  So far as I know, there is Sanctuary, Smallville, supernatural.. any other's? oh yes... SG1! there are also the films..

Space

Having a completely lazy Sunday today!!

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

hiya Space great caps. thanks for posting them

Comment

Hi SGL4!

I thought so too! great for sigs?? (will pm you just now with some idea's)

Love the pic btw!

Space

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
                      hiya Space great caps. thanks for posting them

http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/daniel10.jpg[
                      sigpic
                      Made by me.

Comment

Comment

Up and now official....Michael's coming back to the UK this year!!.....and bringing Teryl too.....

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/chevron75/

Deeds xx
                          sigpic

Comment

Up and now official....Michael's coming back to the UK this year!!.....and bringing Teryl too.....

http://www.massiveevents.co.uk/chevron75/

Deeds xx
                            Yep! and Daddy is paying for me to go...love Daddy! one happy bunny here....

Kriss
                            sigpic

Comment

I will be keeping my fingers crossed nothing comes up for him to have to cancel now......*starts crossing everything NOW!*....

Deeds xx
                              sigpic

Comment

I will be keeping my fingers crossed nothing comes up for him to have to cancel now......*starts crossing everything NOW!*....

Deeds xx
                                I know....well I have to keep good thoughts going....

Kriss
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X