Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Is that bondage? I thought this was bondage.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...ic/dj237pu.jpg

Obviously I don't mind you starting early.
    Well...maybe a bit more along the lines of whumpage, but hey, he was on the ground

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Good morning/evening (oh, I don't know - it's nearly 2 AM here - must be why I can barely type)!

Just wanted to stop by once more before I close up shop until I get to Vancouver. I'm hopeful to be able to have an internet connection at the hotel so that I can keep up with you all and share tidbits of the con goings-on.

In the meantime, enjoy the weekend!

(Too tired from packing to search for a picture. Will have to let my sig suffice. )

Blessings!
      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
        Well...maybe a bit more along the lines of whumpage, but hey, he was on the ground
        Whumpage is good and he is pointing a nice gun.
        sigpic

Comment

So, it was a little Wednesday and a little Thursday...Perfect for a slightly early post!

Comment

Would this be classed as whumpage or am I using that as an excuse to post more of that lovely chestage?

not that I need an excuse to post chestage but I thought I had better make the effort to make it look like I was keeping to the topic of the day

Comment

That definitely counts as whumpage...and looks to me like it even borders on bondage... No excuses needed - excellent choice!

Comment

poor Danny is in tears wondering where all his hussies have gone. He needs a
                hug.

tryxy runs out of the thread to avoid the stampied.

Comment

awwwwww, poor danny.....*runs up to danny boy and gives him a great big hug...and tells him not to cry it will be okay...and that his hussies will be back shortly...*
                  sigpic

Comment

poor Danny whumped and all alone in that padded cell.

I would volunteer to go in a rescue him but that just might not let me out again.

Comment

Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 14 April 2005, 02:01 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by tryxy
                        Would this be classed as whumpage or am I using that as an excuse to post more of that lovely chestage?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...g1-222_061.jpg

not that I need an excuse to post chestage but I thought I had better make the effort to make it look like I was keeping to the topic of the day
                        I think that might even qualify as bondage; he is being restrained by that thing around him.
                        sigpic

Comment

physcologically whumped Daniel never looked better than in this pic.

poor Daniel does n't even remember who he is.

How's that for keeping to todays topic? hehehehe
                          Last edited by tryxy; 14 April 2005, 01:53 AM.

Comment

If you swallow my excuse for my last post try this one. hehehehe

The poor man has been whumped by the ancients in this one. Sending him back naked to Jacks office. It might have been very cold in that office the poor baby. Mind you this kinda whumped I could live with every episode. hehehehe

Comment

Daniel all tied up and ready for....

Well....you fill in the blanks.
                              sigpic
                              Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

One Daniel, slightly whumped with a hint of oxygen deprivation, anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X