Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Sue

sigpic

Comment

Thanks to the wonderful Monica all our decent pics of Michael from Vancouver are now up on MSOL.....thank you to Jim for taking them from the last but one row at the back with his super-duper zoom lens and to Mon for uploading and watermarking them so beautifully for me!!!....

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...uver09_3.shtml

No reposting please.....as Jim went to all the trouble to take loads of them during Michael's talk when he didn't have to, I think I should be the one to post them if, when and wherever I want..........but grab away if you want them for your own private use....

Thanks....

Deeds xx
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          Thanks to the wonderful Monica all our decent pics of Michael from Vancouver are now up on MSOL.....thank you to Jim for taking them from the last but one row at the back with his super-duper zoom lens and to Mon for uploading and watermarking them so beautifully for me!!!....

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...uver09_3.shtml

No reposting please.....as Jim went to all the trouble to take loads of them during Michael's talk when he didn't have to, I think I should be the one to post them if, when and wherever I want..........but grab away if you want them for your own private use....

Thanks....

Deeds xx
                          wow..these photos are amazing, and I mean, amazing.
                          thanks you and all of your friends.
                          And, MS's jeans!!
                          God, this guy has really fashion sense.
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by gioia View Post
                            wow..these photos are amazing, and I mean, amazing.
                            thanks you and all of your friends.
                            And, MS's jeans!!
                            God, this guy has really fashion sense.

Thank you.....glad you liked them....as I said, it's all down to the hard work of my husband, Mr Deeds, who sat and snapped something like 250 pictures (some of which didn't all come out) while sitting/standing at the back...and to the lovely gals at MSOL for uploading them so promptly.....they are without doubt the best site ever and Michael is lucky to have them as his Official Site....

As for the jeans, they were most certainly "distracting" to say the least!!.....

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              Thank you.....glad you liked them....as I said, it's all down to the hard work of my husband, Mr Deeds, who sat and snapped something like 250 pictures (some of which didn't all come out) while sitting/standing at the back...and to the lovely gals at MSOL for uploading them so promptly.....they are without doubt the best site ever and Michael is lucky to have them as his Official Site....

As for the jeans, they were most certainly "distracting" to say the least!!.....

Deeds xx
                              the man in a suit was distracting; wee enjoyed the fact he cleaned up nicely for the suave shot; and the scruffy shot yummo also and those jeans ah the jeans how distracting they are; but then anything michael wears is distracting. Ok done babbling now for a monday; see what you make me do?
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

In case anyone is interested, here are my photo ops with Michael, and with Michael and Amanda....

Hidden under spoilers for size and length of post....

Spoiler:
                                Me, Jim, Michael and Amanda first - Jim pushed me in place next to Michael and said "Stay there!" and Michael laughed and said "he's got you well trained!" and I replied "Yep, after 26 years for sure!", and Amanda laughed too.....

<<<<< I think this is nearest to "us" in smilies....

"Mr Scruffy" - the photographer clicked a little toooooo soon, but I sorta like it 'cos Mike looks mean, moody, sexy and scruffy....

And finally, the piece de resistance - "Mr Suave" in the black suit - ooooh it was soooooo nice to touch!.....and he smelt lovely, after having just had a shave....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X