This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your wish is Jack's command

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

might I also recommend Mala's *Leatherman Collection* for and Gutte Gal that REALLY likes her RDA in Leather Her pix are to *Drool* for

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

enjoy the day Ladies

I know its fuzzy but I just like this close up

Comment

Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.......THE TONGUE!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.......THE TONGUE!!!!!!
            my work here is done .. Enjoy the evening Bev

Comment

Thanks Tame.
              sigpic

Comment

Tame, I go away for 15 minutes and come back and ....I can't even think. Can't type either. LOVE, ADORE, WORSHIP the pic of RDA and his GUN! And the tongue...and leather...and the tongue...
                Tasha
                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Tame, I go away for 15 minutes and come back and ....I can't even think. Can't type either. LOVE, ADORE, WORSHIP the pic of RDA and his GUN! And the tongue...and leather...and the tongue...
                  OMG! The gun! (Mei Mei pants as she envies the proximity of the gun to...." PG forum, PG forum, PG forum, PG forum (Mei Mei's new mantra!)

Comment

Boy! Now where's my pacemaker?
                    What's that for a welcome?... A heart attack?! ...

Thanks for the drooling boost welcome ladies, I needed it! It's so hot in here... I wonder why... Oh wait... Rick + 33°C... Ah... That's why... Where's my freezer? I think I'm going to change my living arrangements, bathtub's become uncomfortabe anyway, besides, I can make drool popsicles that way...
                    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Here's the address for the Leatherman Collection for all you gals to drool over.
                      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html
                      Enjoy!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Here's the address for the Leatherman Collection for all you gals to drool over.
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/RDALMhome.html
                        Enjoy!!!!
                        Thanks Bev, I didn't have that handy and I had to go for the moment.
                        Mala does EXCEPTIONAL work!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                          Well Tasha I am originally from Indiana...and I aim to please the hometown crowd!!! I REALLY like that gun pic....I too have to chant PG FORUM every time I post it

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            OMG! The gun! (Mei Mei pants as she envies the proximity of the gun to...." PG forum, PG forum, PG forum, PG forum (Mei Mei's new mantra!)
                            Mei Mei.....I either want to BE the gun a a very *small* person *UNDER* the gun and I am chanting right along with you!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                              Boy! Now where's my pacemaker?
                              What's that for a welcome?... A heart attack?! ...

Thanks for the drooling boost welcome ladies, I needed it! It's so hot in here... I wonder why... Oh wait... Rick + 33°C... Ah... That's why... Where's my freezer? I think I'm going to change my living arrangements, bathtub's become uncomfortabe anyway, besides, I can make drool popsicles that way...
                              Well Anakin...ya know right now in the Show Jack *IS* frozen.....I am sure they would understand if you were willing to *SACRIFICE* yourself and threw yourself on the *Jacksicle* just to help thaw him out of course they would be ssoooo grateful

We Gutter Gals have heart paddles JUST FOR THE WELCOME

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                A Warm and Heartfelt *Gutter Gal* Welcome to Chevron Seven, Seven, Anakin, scotsmiss4rda & sgt.siler.
                                I know a couple of you *ladies* (loosely used I must say ) have been posting a few days but I hadn't said Welcome yet.
                                Hi Tame and a hello to Anakin *Seven waves*

Leather + RDA - what a combination! The man is so hot I am surprised that the jackets just don't melt off him. Thanks so much for the pics It will make a change for me to drool onto my cat Lucy than the other way around

I have now installed my thunkbelt and it is very comfy, will save my poor bottom form a lot of bruises

Comment

Working...
                                X