No announcement yet.

Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning and afternoon to all our PW fans! Also a special hello from Apophis's best friend Menes. (Really Sam the ugliest dog in the world)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      I hope Peter is at the Vancouver Convention and is able to play some of his music.
      [/QUOTE]

Ditto! I hope PW is at Vancouver again.

As for airlines....last year I flew Air Canada and it was great, the service, the planes, everything. They even helped me get through customs at Toronto, when my flight from Vancouver was a little late. I'm flying Air Canada again.

I'm really looking forward to March.....I had a blast last year and I didn't know a soul there. This year, I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone from Gateworld. The people I did talk to from GW last year were wonderful, which is why I joined when I got home.
      On fighting:
      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

If Darren and David organize a dinner like last year for GW, we could ask them to invite Peter, I think he might like it

Hmmm, I was wondering how much do we know about Apophis... I think we should learn a little bit more... so some trivia....

How many episodes with the name "Serpent" on it's title did Apophis appear in?
        If you get it write, you get to ask the next question

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          If Darren and David organize a dinner like last year for GW, we could ask them to invite Peter, I think he might like it

Hmmm, I was wondering how much do we know about Apophis... I think we should learn a little bit more... so some trivia....

If we email Adam at creation he will invite him to the convention as a guest.
          [email protected]
          sigpic

Comment

Err ! Would that be 4?

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Just found out that I need a Visa to go to Canada

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

WHAT? You don't need a visa, if you are coming from the US, unless you aren't a US citizen. All you need now is a passport, althogh I got into Canada in April with just my driver's license......although the Canadian officials were not pleased. I have my renewed passport now, all ready to go!
                On fighting:

Comment

I'm not going to Vancouver (Uni exams are on in April dangit!)

But I'm going to Gatecon UK!

Hope Peter will be there...I'd love to meet him!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I'm not going to Vancouver (Uni exams are on in April dangit!)

But I'm going to Gatecon UK!

Hope Peter will be there...I'd love to meet him!
                    Sorry about Vancouver, but great to hear you are going to Gatecon UK! Hope PW is there, as he is a joy to meet.

I hope tptb are beginning to realize just how much we love PW and would like to see him again.......hint hint.

HIC COMITAS REGIT
                    On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      Sorry about Vancouver, but great to hear you are going to Gatecon UK! Hope PW is there, as he is a joy to meet.

I hope tptb are beginning to realize just how much we love PW and would like to see him again.......hint hint.

HIC COMITAS REGIT
                      E-mail,E-mail E-mail. That's the only way they know we want him back. He's so cute!
                      sigpic

Comment

Since you are not a US citizen(you're not right) you have to get a visa to get into Canada. But with us I thought all you needed was a birth certificate. If not let me know because my husband has to renew his passport. I don't want him held over the border-well maybe--no just kidding!
                        sigpic

Comment

There's was an Interview with him the Stargate Magazine...Issue five...don't know if it's new or not...he said he'd love to come back ot the Show!
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL4JACK - I don't know what you could do about your Visa. Do they cost anything?

Would you be able to go to a Convention in a country you've lived in before if you don't get to Vancouver?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Since you are not a US citizen(you're not right) you have to get a visa to get into Canada. But with us I thought all you needed was a birth certificate. If not let me know because my husband has to renew his passport. I don't want him held over the border-well maybe--no just kidding!
                              Trupi and anyone else looking to go to Vancouver for the con from the U.S. it looks like he's going to need one anyway to get BACK INTO THE U.S. under the new The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2225.html

LOL4Jack I thought you were a Green Card holder - if so then according to the Canadian Border Services Agency "When you enter Canada, a customs officer may ask to see your passport and a valid visa, if one is necessary. If you are a citizen of the United States, you do not need a passport to enter Canada. However, you should carry proof of your citizenship, such as a birth certificate, certificate of citizenship or naturalization, as well as a photo ID. If you are a permanent resident of the U.S, you should bring your Permanent Resident Card (i.e., green card) with you."

Hope this helps to all be able to go to visit PETER WILLIAMS in Vancouver :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                Err ! Would that be 4?
                                Hmm... I got 3, if you name them it's your turn

Regarding the Visa... I'm a Latino baby

Comment

Working...
                                X