Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Thank you Lida and Lys for joining the site. Carolina told Peter, she would start a thread to show how well like Apophis is and to ask the fans to email to TPTB to request more parts for Peter (not necessarily Apophis) on Atlantis or SG-1. Also to ask Creation to include Peter into their Cabarets night shows. He has a home site at "Abydos" which he visits almost daily, you can email him there at www.peter-williams.infor -you have to register but then you can leave him a message. I'm going to leave him a email to visit us! We'll see!
    Wouldn't it be great to see Peter as an entirely different character than Apophis in Atlantis?? Seeing as how they've cross-cast before you'd think this was possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
      Wouldn't it be great to see Peter as an entirely different character than Apophis in Atlantis?? Seeing as how they've cross-cast before you'd think this was possible...
      Agree, it would be great. Especially if he was one of the good guys.
      Seshat, your sig, the "hunkiest" one cracks me up every time I see it. Good job !
      And thanks for the welcome Trupi.
      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Peter says that he has always pitched an idea to the producers of what should be the last scene in Stargate (when the series is finally over)....

He says that it would be so great....

"O'Neill walking down around and finds a "vagrant" ... had to look up that word in the dictionary , begging for food or money and when he is about to give him something he sees that is is Apophis...."

He was very excited about the idea and I had also read it in another interview... when we told him that they where doing something... kinda.... sorta... similiar this year with Baal he could not believe it

He did ask though who was Baal .... so Apophis ... HE IS THE ONLY GOD... Muahahahaaaa

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I would love to see Peter in a role in SGA. I enjoyed him in the now defunct (booo) series "Dead Like Me", a role he really enjoyed playing. When I told him how much I enjoyed watching him in that part, and was very upset the series had been cancelled, he seemed quite sincere in his response that he was upset by the cancellation also.

So I think it's a great idea to "plug" him to tptb....more PW!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Yay There can never be enough Peter appreciation.
            Don't know if you guys already know about this site but if you don't then I highly recommend you take a look http://peterwilliams.ibsz.com/pjw-index.html

Going back to the picture on the first page from Peter DJing at the Burbank Con, I am LOVING the shirt

Comment

Met Peter a couple of years ago at a con in Blackpool IMO he is a top bloke as well as a fine actor he has a great sense of humour and had a lot of time for anyone who approached him I can see why the sg family love him. why he does not grace our screens more remains a mystery.

Comment

Our family is growing and that's great. Hopefully, Peter will answer email and come to say hello! They could give him a part in Atlantis like Ronen. He could be another ranger (whatever they call them) and appear in a episode where he bring infor. about a hive and they search it out with Shepard and the team~~~~~ya-ya~~~~~you know where I'm going. He could even keep his dreads. You know, just thinking, they made Peter cut his dreads and now the new guy on Atlantis has them- that stinks!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by laura_birkin
                  Yay There can never be enough Peter appreciation.
                  Don't know if you guys already know about this site but if you don't then I highly recommend you take a look http://peterwilliams.ibsz.com/pjw-index.html

Going back to the picture on the first page from Peter DJing at the Burbank Con, I am LOVING the shirt
                  Thanks for the link. You are correct, there can never be enough Peter appreciation.
                  On fighting:

Comment

I can really understand Creation's logic, but I must agree, total costs for someone traveling from the east coast can be enormous. I broke down and bought a ticket to next year's Vancouver con, and it's probably going to take me three flights and $$$ just to get there from Florida, and that's a 12-14 hour travel day.

You'd think the demand would inspire the promotors to include more east coast con venues...but as travel for the stars from west to east ends up being just as grueling, they are probably opposed. Obviously cons could be scheduled during SG hiatus, but that's also the time most of the actors are working in other productions, or taking a well-deserved break. You can't win either way.

Once the show ENDS I imagine the SG cons will continue for some time, but then appearances will be dictated by new and conflicting work schedules, and you won't get to see the full cast in one place and time probably ever again.

At the Vancouver con I hope to see most of the major stars in one weekend, plus the set tour is very important to me. Also, this is the one event where most of the secondary characters will appear. But it's a long haul!
                    I made the "haul" last April, but it was worth it. I enjoyed every minute, but the flights were long and the cost was a tad higher than I had planned, but I purchased my tickets for the upcoming March Vancouver Con, while still at the con, to keep my seats (front row) and in the hope of seeing more "stars" next March. In addition, the set tour was a blast and this time, I'll be bringing my significant other.....and we will be staying in BC for at least an extra week, to drive and tour the area. It's so beautiful.

I hope Peter will again be there....dj'ing, etc.....he was so approachable and his love for music comes through, whenever he talks about it.
                    On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Cough*, cough*

I happened to be at the NJ Con this past weekend.. what can I say, but that I was captivated by PW arms during the whole 1hr that he was on stage, they are gorgeus... just perfect! Not to big, not to small, well defined but not bulky...

AGREED!! His arms are definitely captivating!! My friend and I walked in during Peter's time on stage and we were both like "WOW! Who is that hot guy with the arms???" Mind you, if you don't know what Peter Williams looks like as not Apophis, you could sit at dinner with him for an hour and not realize you're talking to 'Apophis'!
                      sigpic
                      Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Okay, I've finally gotten around to coming here and sharing a couple of my pics from the NJ con....

Here's Peter during the autograph session....

and during the breakfast the next morning as he came in to wish us all a good morning. He wasn't supposed to attend but he popped in...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...B/IMG_0744.jpg

BTW, Trupi - You and I talked!!! We kinda met!!! Sitting in our rows - you were two rows behind me and I think we talked Atlantis stuff
                        Last edited by Salty; 15 August 2005, 05:13 PM. Reason: photo too big
                        sigpic

Comment

So these guys won the costume contest?? WOW - those are fabulous and perfect outfits!! I'm curious, did any of the congoers talk to them afterwards and ask how they made/got them??

I talked to the wife of one of them - I think it was her husband and his brother in costume. She said it took them a year to make them and it was lots of molding and detailed work. It was funny to watch them walk through the lobby....I heard the wife say to her son..."follow Daddy"

Oh, and some of the people at my breakfast table on Sunday said they took Peter to dinner at the Outback Saturday night! They decided to invite him and he said sure!! A real down to earth guy!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Verona, Laura, Salty

Peter is definitely a great guy, he likes his fans and enjoys them.... all kind off them and that says a lot... I always say that a nice person is ALWAYS nice, regardless of the situation and hey has never let anybody down....

I miss Apophis ...

Who else can deliver those lines like him... you can see it in his face

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Salty
                              Okay, I've finally gotten around to coming here and sharing a couple of my pics from the NJ con....

Here's Peter during the autograph session....

and during the breakfast the next morning as he came in to wish us all a good morning. He wasn't supposed to attend but he popped in...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...B/IMG_0744.jpg

BTW, Trupi - You and I talked!!! We kinda met!!! Sitting in our rows - you were two rows behind me and I think we talked Atlantis stuff
                              I was in row I. I saw you take that picture of Peter. Sorry we didn't hang ou together. Like to meet GW mates! Next con!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                I was in row I. I saw you take that picture of Peter. Sorry we didn't hang ou together. Like to meet GW mates! Next con!
                                I'll be there - Nov 06!
                                I guess I posted on the wrong threads asking who was going But now we have a whole year to post together before we meet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X