No announcement yet.

Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hangs head in shame*....it's been soooo long since I was here.....

But I have a lovely new LJ icon that my good friend Seshat made for me......I love it!....

Thanks Seshat!

I promise I won't stay away as long again....

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
      *hangs head in shame*....it's been soooo long since I was here.....

But I have a lovely new LJ icon that my good friend Seshat made for me......I love it!....

Thanks Seshat!

I promise I won't stay away as long again....

Deeds xx
      Gorgeous Deeds! Myn made me another Camulus smiley
      "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
      "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
      Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
        Gorgeous Deeds! Myn made me another Camulus smiley

LOLOLOL!!.....I love it!....myn is such a clever clogs isn't she?....

Snurched for future use if that's ok?....

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Woo a guy off Australian idol looks like steve.. i sqeed
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

LOLOLOL!!.....I love it!....myn is such a clever clogs isn't she?....

Snurched for future use if that's ok?....

Deeds xx
            lol! suuuure lol I don't own it as long as credit's given to Myn
            "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
            Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Bump to page 1! Poor Steve!

Comment

Steve stars in the upcoming Canadian series The Guard (meaning the Coast Guard).

Other stars are Jeremy Guilbaut, Zoie Palmer, Claudette Mink, Mieko Ouchi, Ryan Robbins, Gordon Michael Woolvett - ant definitely not least, David James Elliott.

The series premieres on GlobalTV January 22.

SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
                BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

Originally posted by meretean View Post
                  Steve stars in the upcoming Canadian series The Guard (meaning the Coast Guard).

Other stars are Jeremy Guilbaut, Zoie Palmer, Claudette Mink, Mieko Ouchi, Ryan Robbins, Gordon Michael Woolvett - ant definitely not least, David James Elliott.

The series premieres on GlobalTV January 22.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b3...p5E2896_2a.jpg

Damn!...another reason why I wish I lived in Canada......*pouts*....

Thanks for the info though......glad to see him working steadily.....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd mention here too that Steve is in the New Odysseus movie
                    Odysseus and the Isle of the Mists
                    And guess who else is in it? Why yes I do believe it's our very own Martouf...Mr JR Bourne...and we all know how the boys dress in movie about Greek myth XD

Comment

TO ALL STEVE BACIC FANS!

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

TO ALL STEVE BACIC FANS!

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                        Yay! Happy new year to you too Deeds yummy pic

Comment

Originally posted by meretean View Post
                          Gordon Michael Woolvett
                          http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b3...p5E2896_2a.jpg
                          Oooo!ooo! The Harper is in it! LOL I only just noticed XD

Comment

OK..click on Steve, then after the tab opens click back on the forum tab to stare at pic while listening to song XD

Comment

c'mon! someone clicky...It's such a sexy pic!

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                                X