Camulus/Major Coburn/Steve Bacic Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHA!
    So people doubt it when I post about Steve's upcoming jobs on his own forum?
    Dang!
    You're a suspicious lot ;-)

Don't know if this picture breaks the forum - might have to remove it.
    SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
    BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

no don't remove it, tis pretty mmm

Comment

Originally posted by meretean View Post
        AHA!
        So people doubt it when I post about Steve's upcoming jobs on his own forum?
        Dang!
        You're a suspicious lot ;-)

Don't know if this picture breaks the forum - might have to remove it.
        http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b3...arcon_1517.jpg
        nope Anne it's just the right size not too small and under 700 width
        hey! whada you mean suspicious LOL
        ooo I see your a Chris Heyerdahl fan too...I started a thread for him too but we don't get many visitors, feel free to pop by
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=34270
        "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Ey Jess...you got any Gaheris Rhade pics?

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
          some pretty picies

"But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
          Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Steve will be in the Battlestar Galactica TV movie "Razor"!
            It might already have been mentioned - but I just like writing it ;-)

Heh - that strand of hair almost makes it look like he has a really long thin curly moustace on one side ...

ER, "Photographs & Memories"

Whistler, 1x07
            Last edited by meretean; 23 June 2007, 02:22 PM.
            SteveBacic.com, DanPayneActor.com,
            BloodTiesCentral.com

Comment

oooooooo gorgeous pics Anne He was especially impressive in that episode of ER and that first pic....well...*fans self*

Comment

Originally posted by telpethoniel View Post
                Ey Jess...you got any Gaheris Rhade pics?
                sorry it took me so long

Comment

Nice pics Jess....

Sorry I've been away so long ....been taking a bit of a break from GW and only posting occasionally....now I'm suffering from a throat infection I need a bit of Basic gorgeousness to cheer me up....

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

And a Van Con 2007 pic to keep us all warm and toasty.....(it's a dark and miserable June day here....normal then for a British Summer...)

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

mmm feels warmer allready

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                        Nice pics Jess....

Sorry I've been away so long ....been taking a bit of a break from GW and only posting occasionally....now I'm suffering from a throat infection I need a bit of Basic gorgeousness to cheer me up....

Deeds xx
                        ooooo and the eyebrow to boot what a talent

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                          And a Van Con 2007 pic to keep us all warm and toasty.....(it's a dark and miserable June day here....normal then for a British Summer...)

Spoiler:

Deeds xx
                          *faints* *wakes up and checks thread again* *faints again*
                          MAAJOR THUNKAGE!!!

Comment

wow! this is probably my first time posting in this particular topic.. so, hi ya'all

Thought since this is coming up soon anyway, next month for Canada - for sure, might as well post news about Steve Bacic, which won't be for a few eps yet..

Steve will be appearing in an episode of Blood Ties titled D.O.A.,
                            which will be episode 1x13 or Season 1, # 13 (in Canada, and on the original BT's schedule).

For anyone who isn't familiar yet, BLOOD TIES is (at times, campy sort of Tv series) about a detective teamed up with a vampire, investigating mostly supernatural crimes. Kyle Schmid is the cutie vampire named Henry. Episodes 7 and 8, HEART OF ICE with HEART OF FIRE are one of the best *intensive* character portrayals of Henry, so far -it's a two parter (just thought I'd mention that for the record, in case anyone wants to see more eps).

Basic Blood Ties series includes lots of romancing between scenes -if not with Henry, then with or from someone else maybe, so, if anyone is anti-romantic out there - well, besides, that's what Henry's life is (what he's ever only known most of his life), when he's not vamping for blood.. he's *passionately* vamping for romance (or trying to!)..!

(viewers have been warned!!)

Episode 13 with Steve Bacic will be showing in the USA approximately in October, 2007 (no date has been announced just yet). Just sheer speculation - I think if Steve Bacic isn't part of the (wolf) pact, I'm guessing he meets up with a bunch of werewolves..?? just basing that on a few detail tidbits being strung out there, but can't confirm it yet.

Anyway, the BLOOD TIES interview with Steve Bacic is here.
                            Also in the interview are mentions of his appearances in Stargate-Continuum (that's the 2nd SG-1 movie), and BSG's 4th season.

enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                              wow! this is probably my first time posting in this particular topic.. so, hi ya'all

Thought since this is coming up soon anyway, next month for Canada - for sure, might as well post news about Steve Bacic, which won't be for a few eps yet..

Steve will be appearing in an episode of Blood Ties titled D.O.A.,
                              which will be episode 1x13 or Season 1, # 13 (in Canada, and on the original BT's schedule).

For anyone who isn't familiar yet, BLOOD TIES is (at times, campy sort of Tv series) about a detective teamed up with a vampire, investigating mostly supernatural crimes. Kyle Schmid is the cutie vampire named Henry. Episodes 7 and 8, HEART OF ICE with HEART OF FIRE are one of the best *intensive* character portrayals of Henry, so far -it's a two parter (just thought I'd mention that for the record, in case anyone wants to see more eps).

Basic Blood Ties series includes lots of romancing between scenes -if not with Henry, then with or from someone else maybe, so, if anyone is anti-romantic out there - well, besides, that's what Henry's life is (what he's ever only known most of his life), when he's not vamping for blood.. he's *passionately* vamping for romance (or trying to!)..!

(viewers have been warned!!)

Episode 13 with Steve Bacic will be showing in the USA approximately in October, 2007 (no date has been announced just yet). Just sheer speculation - I think if Steve Bacic isn't part of the (wolf) pact, I'm guessing he meets up with a bunch of werewolves..?? just basing that on a few detail tidbits being strung out there, but can't confirm it yet.

Anyway, the BLOOD TIES interview with Steve Bacic is here.
                              Also in the interview are mentions of his appearances in Stargate-Continuum (that's the 2nd SG-1 movie), and BSG's 4th season.

enjoy.
                              ooo yay! neat! thanks for the heads up Yeah I've been hearing some positive things about Blood Ties...and Henry

Comment

Hi,

I thought I'd pop in and post a couple of photos I took of Steve yesterday July 7 at Polaris in Toronto.

Enjoy,

Ashtoreth

Comment

Working...
                                X