• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Gatebee.
    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Since TPTB like to incorporated pieces of other SCIFI into Stargate, this is what it would like if Jack went to the other side, like in "Forever Knight"
      wow i love this picture getting good vibes from this one.thank-you keep it coming

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
        You know that's what Sam's laptop looks like - and just think that's the one at work, wonder what her home PC has on it?
        HI CATHAIN!!! I'm so happy that you came to visit and ship with us. Ya know your question about Sam's home PC desktop? Well, that's proof you're a shipper!!! Shipper imagination at play, mmmmm?!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Does anyone know where Uber is? I haven't seen her around for several days. She must be working on a big project. Well, for those who don't know her, UberSG-1fan (and I don't have the little umlaut thingy) is a very prolific poster. Since she's absent today, I thought I'd post one of her many wonderful photo manips for everyone's enjoyment!

Think that's really what Sam's laptop looks like? I think so!!!!! Tee-hee!

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
          Hope everything is okay, maybe she is just busy or something....

((((((((Über)))))))))

Comment

I love the behind the scenes stuff, especially this one:

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              HI CATHAIN!!! I'm so happy that you came to visit and ship with us. Ya know your question about Sam's home PC desktop? Well, that's proof you're a shipper!!! Shipper imagination at play, mmmmm?!!
              Hi Nell! Well again thanks for the invite and I'm happy to be here And all of this ship talks makes me want to go and write! But I want to make sure we get up to 1,000 posts so I can't.

Comment

Yet another fave moment: Citizen Joe - so its all in spoilers

Spoiler:
                JOE: Between you and me, I totally see the analogy - Burns as Goa'uld.
                O'NEILL: *Thank* you!
                JOE: And don't worry - I won't say a word about your feelings for ...
                (At that moment Sam walks in.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/cj_200.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta

Hi, Gatebee.
                  I love this hug!! Its so emotional and lovely!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

There's a lot of people not here...

Tame
                    KG
                    MG
                    SugarShaker
                    Lunar
                    Ship Mum
                    BrenRen
                    PoeticTragedy

and quite a few others

BUT

Most people turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i wish that in season 8 box sets that they had all the behind scenes the funny bits that would take forever and would be so funny,esp the little kisses shared between AT and RDA.I know that we had a behind the scenes but that seems ages ago....well it was!!

KEEP IT GOING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        Poem for Shipper Day
                        by dipsofjazz

Desperate Measures is just what Sam's in
                        As Jack rescues her from bad men.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...perateFind.jpg
                        Holograms seem such Revelation's hype
                        But Jack knows just what to swipe.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../HandSwipe.gif

(I had created th Revelation GIF awhile back when there was a Shipper discussion going on so I thought I would add it.)
                        that gif is awesome.... Jack is so funny about that holagram

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          We're going for 1000 posts, in 24 hours????

I better get busy, hunting down pics, etc.

GO SHIPPERS!
                          I don't think it is really 24 hours cause it is going to be closed at 11 p.m. I think

Comment

Just a little something I imagined!!! I was inspired by Rod Stewart's American Classics Albums.
                            **********************************************************

Siler was serving as the reception hall’s DJ at Colorado Springs’ world-class Five Star resort, The Broadmoor, on this very special occasion to celebrate an SGC couple’s marriage. He was lining up the play list that the couple had selected for this evening. Who’d of thunk that they would finally go and do it?! Over the years the bets had shifted from when to each other to when with somebody else. Figures that these two would have to go about this the difficult right way instead of the easy wrong way. Everyone including them was caught off guard but it couldn’t be any sweeter that they wound up together after all.

Jack was glowing with love, pride, and happiness as he gazed at his bride who was locked in an embrace with her father, Jacob. She was stunningly beautiful he thought yet again. Somebody pinch me but this is a dream come true! As if she could read his thoughts from across the room, Sam turned to face him and sent him an affectionate stare of her own.

Just then the first song piped up. Jack and Sam were drawn to each other and shared a deep, passionate kiss before holding each other tight as they moved to the music. A brief cheer rose from the guests in response to their very public display of love. As Rod Stewart’s voice crooned over the dance floor, more couples joined Jack and Sam in dance.

Jack smiled inside and Sam blushed lightly as they listened to the lyrics. He chose the song because he remembered this tune played by his parents while a young boy. They would hug and twirl in the living room; they laughed, they loved. More than that happy memory, Jack related to the message because like his father, he relied more on his behavior rather than his words to convey his deepest, personal feelings. More times than not this got him into trouble;he was frequently misunderstood as aloof and not empathetic. But, for crying out loud, it was hard to use words. Thank goodness Sam learned to understand and read him. He made it challenging but she convinced him that ultimately she loved him too much to give up.

Sometimes it was hard to believe that she not only loved him but heck, she just married him and vowed to share her life with him. Sweet!

Rod’s words said it all. Ain’t life just peachy?!

Time After Time

What good are words I say to you?
                            They can’t convey to you what’s in my heart.
                            If you could hear instead
                            The things I left unsaid.

Time after time, I tell myself that I’m
                            So lucky to be loving you.
                            So lucky to be the one you run to see
                            In the evening, when the day is through.

I only know what I know
                            The passing years will show
                            You’ve kept my love so young, so new
                            And time after time, you’ll hear me say that I’m
                            So lucky to be loving you.

1947 Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL, Theres a program on TV now called Shoot the Writers!!
                              *hmm* Not that i've ever thought of doing that to our writers of course...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                                I love the behind the scenes stuff, especially this one:
                                Behind the scene stuff is just as lovely as on set
                                great photo

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X