This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo! 750 posts!

I was trying to read through everything that's been posted today, catch up, then start posting.....but I think I'll just have to go back and see all the wondrous contributions after the thread has closed. Besides, I want to help add to the post count for the day!

We still have about 5.5 hours to make it over the 1,000 mark.

We can do it!!

Comment

I can't keep up!! Forgive me if these pics have already been posted. It's behind the scenes stuff from 'Grace'. Just too sweet for words.

sig by PM

Comment

Here's another fave. It's not so much what Jack actually says, but the emotion behind it - his determination to make the Entity to leave Sam at all costs, his absolute refusal to allow this to continue any longer ....

O'NEILL: We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it
        does.

ENTITY: No.

O'NEILL: Leave her now.

ENTITY: You won't.

O'NEILL: You've read my file, think again.

O'NEILL: Leave her.

ENTITY: I must preserve.

O'NEILL: If you wanna preserve your world, leave Major Carter right now.

sigpic

Comment

just a quick note shall we make a list of who has been here,who here and who comes on,people just add their name to the list just incase JM does pop in then he knows how many dedicated shippers we have here!!!

Any-one wanna do this if so please put my name on,we have to remember the shippers who have carried the torch since we have come on!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Yeah, come on everybody, let's keep posting !!!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Poem for Shipper Day
              by dipsofjazz

Small Victories had Sam's next invite
              But to go fishing she didn't bite
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/Ship%20Day/SmallVictoriesFish.jpg
              Divide and Conquer was a better than good
              Jack cares for Sam more than he should!
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/Token04/Ship%20Day/DCForceFieldb.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...onfessDual.jpg
              yes Jack loved Sam more than he should..... hoooray and he said this in RT.... just enjoying the poem so much .... good job ... bravo Dipsofjazz

Comment

Yes we can!!!!

And I can't go! I just keep reading the posts! The next time the net goes down ill just go, it might be the only way for me to get free!;P

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  Here's another fave. It's not so much what Jack actually says, but the emotion behind it - his determination to make the Entity to leave Sam at all costs, his absolute refusal to allow this to continue any longer ....

O'NEILL: We'll send dozens of them, one after another. I don't care what it
                  does.

ENTITY: No.

O'NEILL: Leave her now.

ENTITY: You won't.

O'NEILL: You've read my file, think again.

O'NEILL: Leave her.

ENTITY: I must preserve.

O'NEILL: If you wanna preserve your world, leave Major Carter right now.

I totally agree - that was a rather emotion ep, when Janet tells him about Sam's living will and he gets that look on his face! Tell me that's not love!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    I think it was Galaxy who suggested we do shippy quotes, so here goes

S1 Politics

Sam: "Alright, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?"

Danny: "Yes, ah, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn’t even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to be married." This gets their attention.

Jack: "Excuse me?"

Sam: "What? Okay, ah, even if you did, actually experience this alternate reality, doesn’t the very fact, that there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?"

Danny: "Yes, but the defining event, the death of RA, took place in both worlds.

Teal'c: "An attack of retubution."

Danny: "Yes! And the same thing is going to happen here, unless we don't stop it."

Jack: "Alright, wait a minute, let me get something straight. Engaged?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/pol.jpg
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/pol2.jpg

Love that scene
                    ADORE that scene!
                    i keep wanting to green the same people more than once!
                    i just LOVE that scene

--Tan

Comment

I don't know whose sig this was.....but I just had to download it to store in my "Shippy Pix" file. I love the pictures! I love the words! If you know who made this, or if it's yours, will you step forward, please?

Isn't it gorgeous????? Sums up our pair so well!

Comment

2 nice piccies:

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Yes we can!!!!

And I can't go! I just keep reading the posts! The next time the net goes down ill just go, it might be the only way for me to get free!;P
                          I can't go either!! And I really should. I'll just stick around for another few minutes. Or so....

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Hello!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME JoR and CATHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you could both pop in

WELCOME TO ANYONE ELSE I'VE MISSED!!!!!!!!!

I've yet to read over half of the thread, because it's taken four reboots and over and hour to load this page...I don't know how long I'm going to be with you...sorry!

As for the record...Last Ship Day, we had over 1000 posts in the one day...We HAVE to do that again!!!!!!
                            wow a 1000 post ....amazing .... hope we can do it again this year

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Yes we can!!!!

ok, this is just weird. We both say we're going to bed and neither of us do. We should call ourselves the 'ENERGIZER SHIPPERS'. I've decided to continue. I've been at it for 18 hrs whats a few more?

Now the USer's are here, there's more people to talk to.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

lol I know!! But i definately will go the next time my internet conks out because my laptop is getting really hot underneath Hopefully I can spend a few more minutes here without it doing too much damage....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X