Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was torn between Abyss & Heroes 2. I think I probably prefer Abyss as an episode, but I consider it more of a Jack/Daniel episode than a Daniel ep. So I went for Heroes 2 - I find it hard sometimes to see what Daniel is feeling but it was quite an emotional episode for him, so it seemed a nice one for him, aswell as being a particularly good ep in itself!!

Comment

It's official! There's no clear Best Ever Daniel Episode

Thanks everyone for participating in these polls, it's been fun.

Madeleine

Comment

I was just poking around in the forgotten pages when I found this poll. I had to vote for "Meridian", becaus it was classic Daniel: he sacrificed his life to save a world full of people he didn't even know from their own weapon on mass destruction. Also, it was one of the best send-offs on the entire show (even if it was only temporary).

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Well, I voted for The Changeling. I mean, It's my very favourite episode. I love how Daniel helps Teal'c deal with the situation he's in. I love that we see him wearing glasses when he's ascended. That's kind of neat.

Comment

Maternal Instinct.

Comment

I'm surprised that Full Circle and Threads didn't make the list. That beign said I voted for Torment of Tantalus, which was something of a brain fart because I only spotted Meridian after I voted. Anyway I'm still happy about my choice because while the episode itself was not Daniel-centric, we got a good look into his character early on in the series. The issue of the civilian-military conflict is raised by Catherine, and we see him as the archeologist who loses himself in the bigger picture of 'Heliopolis' when he should be helping his friends get out alive (the same thing in a way happens in Full Circle when he makes the deal with Anubis).

Comment

Prometheus Unbound. Why? He was just good in that episode.
                Where's Threads, Daniel was good in that episode.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X