Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we should just rename this poll the favorite Daniel whumping episode.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      except you don't have evolution, and a few other whumped Daniel episode.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

That would be a good poll. I can't see it being of much interest to the men tho...

I think we should have a separate Best Performance by Michael Shanks as Daniel poll, apart from the episodes. The best acting performance doesn't always happen in the best story.

Comment

That's NEXT week

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            I think we should have a separate Best Performance by Michael Shanks as Daniel poll, apart from the episodes. The best acting performance doesn't always happen in the best story.
            Okey dokey. If you or anyone else composes a list of candidate episodes I'll make them into a poll for this series. (BTW there's no reason an ep can't appear in more than one poll if it fits)

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              That's NEXT week
              Thanks for the warning. I'll have to start thinking about it now. How will i ever decide

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

i voted for moebius 1 because i thought he was really funny in that one....
                i was torn between legacy and moebius but moebius won because it was funnier
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Hard choice to make but went with Lifeboat.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    Yeah I think so too cos I voted for Lifeboat because of Michael's performance.... not necessarily cos it's the best loopy Danny ep... technically it's not a Danny ep at all so... probably should have voted for Legacy now that I think about it.
                    Last edited by Ronja; 21 May 2005, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I agree with Ronja, but I think Daniel was loopiest (is that a word) in Moebius. He was fantastic in the other roles, but for sheer loop, I liked dorky Daniel.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Legacy is the winner, and Lifeboat and AP are both in as runners up

New poll coming soon...

Madeleine

Comment

MS is so darn good at acting loopy, but I *have* to vote for Absolute Power because evil Daniel is sooooooo sexy. I also think this episode (AP) is one of Danie's best (if not THE best) when it comes to his development as a character. Simply amazing!

Comment

Working...
                          X