• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

nawww Now there is magic all around!
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

anyone notice, during the curse and when janet is examining what turns out to be Isis, sam's revulsion and her massaging the back of her neck....coincidence or sam thinking 'omg, THAT'S what's in me.....ick, ewwe, ick'

On a different topic, later teryl with the backpack, that's where she got the nickname Turtle from...cause she looked like a turtle with that huge pack on her back
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yep I noticed that at the time when I watched that ep.......Yes you heard, I actually noticed something

Oh poor Teryl!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              anyone notice, during the curse and when janet is examining what turns out to be Isis, sam's revulsion and her massaging the back of her neck....coincidence or sam thinking 'omg, THAT'S what's in me.....ick, ewwe, ick'

On a different topic, later teryl with the backpack, that's where she got the nickname Turtle from...cause she looked like a turtle with that huge pack on her back
              I noticed the revulsion but didn't notice the massaging the neck. Good point (and nice touch by Amanda).

Lol about the turtle comment!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

*Note to self: Since I am about the same size as Teryl...stay away from backpacks!*
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Anyone care to cap?
                                Spoiler: