Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      O'Neil with one L?

*ducks rotten tomatoes*
      hm...
      Spoiler:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by petite_stars View Post
        Beautiful photos! I love the gemini photo one in the black dress ! So pretty!!
        Nice pic! I know that dress has been discussed here before, but I wish there were some photos from the back... I was capping the video and caught a quick glimpse...it's hot...
        Take a look!

Actually, those pics of RDA hugging Amanda are from the UK (Reg 2) version of the the Lowdown. The Lowdown that was aired in the US had a lot more about Sam and Pete and none of those scenes with RDA and Amanda together...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Vidrine?

*ducks and runz*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          O'Neil with one L?

*ducks rotten tomatoes*
          *hits Jasmina and Mandy with a mackerel*

mm mm mm.....That si one mighty fine looking man ANd I certainly wouldn't kick him outta bed

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
          Nice pic! I know that dress has been discussed here before, but I wish there were some photos from the back... I was capping the video and caught a quick glimpse...it's hot...
          Actually, those pics of RDA hugging Amanda are from the UK (Reg 2) version of the the Lowdown. The Lowdown that was aired in the US had a lot more about Sam and Pete and none of those scenes with RDA and Amanda together...
          *iz not jealous* * no siree not jealous at all*

Um what's the lowndown...Is it on DVD?
          sigpic

Comment

wooow ! don't get me wrong guys but she is HOT in this dress! and this is the kind of dress that is not for any girl to dress... WTG Amanda!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, noez! I scared her!

Niiiiiiiiiiice...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              *hits Jasmina and Mandy with a mackerel*
              And she's at it again.

sigpic

Comment

Um what's the lowndown...Is it on DVD?
                The "Lowdown" was the pre-season special that SciFi channel produced every year as a sneak peek (From Stargate to Atlantis - A Sci-Fi Lowdown). Those caps are from the Season 8 version. The US version had much more about Sam and that other fellow...

The version that was aired about 6 months later in the UK was slightly re-edited and contained numerous clips of Amanda and RDA fooling around on the set behind the scenes (yes, those were shot during Avatar, as someone mentioned)... Anyway, you can only get that version on the Reg 2 (UK/Europe) dvds, I believe.
                sigpic

Comment

Back off *****, he's mine!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jacksamgal View Post
                    Hi, I'm kinda new to this thread - but I just wondered if anyone was going to the AT4 event in November?
                    JSG
                    Welcome!

I will be there. As was mentioned, the place to go is the Gabit thread. See you there.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

And she's at it again.

What

The "Lowdown" was the pre-season special that SciFi channel produced every year as a sneak peek (From Stargate to Atlantis - A Sci-Fi Lowdown). Those caps are from the Season 8 version. The US version had much more about Sam and that other fellow...

The version that was aired about 6 months later in the UK was slightly re-edited and contained numerous clips of Amanda and RDA fooling around on the set behind the scenes (yes, those were shot during Avatar, as someone mentioned)... Anyway, you can only get that version on the Reg 2 (UK/Europe) dvds, I believe.
                      ah right...I gotta watch me DVD's then!

She got no chance against Sam
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep. Amanda always had a beautiful back. Remeber the episode eh the first or last from season 2-3 I think. Where They tought they were in two thousend something and at the end they found out Hathor pulled their leg

(the episode Hammond took a ride in a Goa'uld vessel, Yihaah?) Anyway that episode or the previous one, where O'Neill discovers her, she jumps from the table and you can see her back...... she has a nice back! a very nice back! But also very nice ideas, brilliant ideas, intresting ideas.
                        She also has beautiful eyes, great lips, great expressions....

What can I say more than this?

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Sam in Reckoning 1 Part 2

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

DUDE! Thank you...

Comment

ooh awesome pic, thanks hm reminds me of this pic...

ah of course, my bad thanks Mala

mm mm mm.....That si one mighty fine looking man ANd I certainly wouldn't kick him outta bed
                              who'd have thought

Oh, noez! I scared her!
                              nah you didn't

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/110988.html

LOL

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...hotos/main.php
                              sigpic

Comment

She got no chance against Sam

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                                Yep. Amanda always had a beautiful back. Remeber the episode eh the first or last from season 2-3 I think. Where They tought they were in two thousend something and at the end they found out Hathor pulled their leg

(the episode Hammond took a ride in a Goa'uld vessel, Yihaah?) Anyway that episode or the previous one, where O'Neill discovers her, she jumps from the table and you can see her back...... she has a nice back! a very nice back!
                                yeah you mean 222 Out of Mind

Originally posted by Daivy View Post
                                But also very nice ideas, brilliant ideas, intresting ideas.
                                She also has beautiful eyes, great lips, great expressions....

What can I say more than this?

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/8...5gr1bd7.th.jpg
                                well said

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X