Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr173/PJ_One/SG-1/s10/large-FullSize-sg11015-0670xb.jpg
    Sam should have rear naked choked Cam into oblivion, blamed the Goa'uld and taken back rightful leadership of SG-1 right there and then!
    The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it

Comment

Originally posted by Kunoichi View Post
      Sam should have rear naked choked Cam into oblivion, blamed the Goa'uld and taken back rightful leadership of SG-1 right there and then!
      Nah, the shared leadership was a good thing. That meant she got to have Cam do all the paperwork so she could spend time doing more important things!

clicky for bigger, signed version. <grin>
      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Okay, I have to ask... Is the name photo-shopped onto the jet? Or was that a canon-ized photo op somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
          Okay, I have to ask... Is the name photo-shopped onto the jet? Or was that a canon-ized photo op somehow?
          It's a manip I did. And then I made two print and Amanda signed one and I gave her the other.

Comment

Cute! Did she notice?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              Cute! Did she notice?
              Oh yea, she said, "Wow, very nice. Where'd you get it? And when I told her I did it, she said, 'really nice job, I was in it {the fighter} and I'd swear it said this on the side.'" ("this" being her name).

She was (as she always is) gracious, warm, and sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Oh yea, she said, "Wow, very nice. Where'd you get it? And when I told her I did it, she said, 'really nice job, I was in it {the fighter} and I'd swear it said this on the side.'" ("this" being her name).

She was (as she always is) gracious, warm, and sweet
                Got a small dose of that myself at Dragon*Con. Totally inspiring. I spent the ten minutes waiting for the sharpie to dry melting into a puddle of goo. Embarrassing, but there it is. Hadn't realized how nervous I was until I actually worked up the nerve to say something to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  She was (as she always is) gracious, warm, and sweet.
                  Hey if she thought that was her name on it then does that means she's a shipper too? Sweet! Likey!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I'd love to caption this, "Me and my pal Amanda hiking in BC," but that would be a lie. Bummer.

Did this one put us to 600?

Edit: *grumble*

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Comment

Field!Magnus... I love it. Very practical... But of course she looks good in anything

Comment

sigpic
                                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X