Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    you know i never noticed, all 4 of them have the same belt on
    You mean they have to share the same one at the same time?! Wow. Must be a big belt...

*looks at pic*

Oooooh...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Fashion faux pas!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I thought the belt was to hold their weapons on their bodies?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Yea, it's the special gun belt to match their ensemble
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
            Yea, it's the special gun belt to match their ensemble
            Wait 'til you see the huge honkin' holster Helen is wearing in season two.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
              Wait 'til you see the huge honkin' holster Helen is wearing in season two.

Is it October yet?
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

Is it October yet?
                Weatherwise: yes. Actual timewise: no.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  Weatherwise: yes. Actual timewise: no.
                  You aren't kidding. Drop the temp by 10 degrees (F) and it's typical Seattle/Vancouver here in Virginia. And it was in the 90s earlier in the week. Before the aforementioned storm.

suse
                  sigpic
                  Mourning Sanctuary.
                  Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                    You aren't kidding. Drop the temp by 10 degrees (F) and it's typical Seattle/Vancouver here in Virginia. And it was in the 90s earlier in the week. Before the aforementioned storm.

suse
                    OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    Not sure about Seattle, but Issaquah (15 miles east of Seattle) was in the 80's the last few days (so Seattle was probably even a bit warmer). And here on the Olympic Peninsula, it was also in the 80's. I loved it, but it was way warmer than I can handle. It's been a balmy 68+ today. And supposed to continue about there for the next few days.

Comment

maybe it's the mercenary costume utility belt complete with Gatearang and other microized accessories
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

maybe it's the mercenary costume utility belt complete with Gatearang and other microized accessories

Comment

Just a heads up that I am re-archiving my fanfics, and the first of which is available for viewing at Heliopolis 2:

(A link to my Helio list of fics...so not to any in particular. That way if it's adult you can make up your own mind about viewing...)

http://sg1-heliopolis.com/adult/viewuser.php?uid=2696
                          Jenni

Comment

I hope this is the right place to post these.....I finally got some of my Vancouver Con 2009 pics sorted into photobucket....there will be more to come....

My husband was at the back in the "cheap seats" with me, but with his extra powerful zoom still managed to get a few good close ups of Amanda.....here are the first 3 that I've uploaded and I will try and do some more over the coming weeks...

Spoiler:

This one made us all laugh......

Spoiler:

Feel free to take these if you like and as they aren't marked if you repost could you just put a note of thanks to discodiva please.....

I had a brilliant time in Vancouver and Amanda was funny and sweet as always....she also spent time with the wonderful girls of michaelshanks-online signing lots of goodies for their Annual Charity Auction....which went LIVE on this page today.....check it out and keep checking it out over the next 2-3 weeks as more items signed by Amanda come up......you may want to bid for something!!....

Details of when further items are added will be here

Deeds xx
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                              I hope this is the right place to post these.....I finally got some of my Vancouver Con 2009 pics sorted into photobucket....there will be more to come....

My husband was at the back in the "cheap seats" with me, but with his extra powerful zoom still managed to get a few good close ups of Amanda.....here are the first 3 that I've uploaded and I will try and do some more over the coming weeks...

This one made us all laugh......

Feel free to take these if you like and as they aren't marked if you repost could you just put a note of thanks to discodiva please.....

I had a brilliant time in Vancouver and Amanda was funny and sweet as always....she also spent time with the wonderful girls of michaelshanks-online signing lots of goodies for their Annual Charity Auction....which went LIVE on this page today.....check it out and keep checking it out over the next 2-3 weeks as more items signed by Amanda come up......you may want to bid for something!!....

Details of when further items are added will be here

Deeds xx
                              Excellent photos. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Excellent photos. Thank you for sharing.

There are quite a few more to come....I just haven't had time uploading them yet.....

I hope that hubby's camera does another good job on the zoom in Chicago in August...this time we are closer to the stage....

Deeds xx
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Working...
                                X