X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    His shoes?
    Her shoes?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      Her shoes?
      Maybe he wants a pair?

sigpic

Comment

Comment

woo hoo, thanks!

*i know everytime i see your name, you come bearing gifts *

amanda looks beautiful. (but amanda, don't get too skinny! )
          sally

sigpic

Comment

And the Leo for best woman on Earth goes to... Amanda Tapping

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            woo hoo, thanks!

Skinny? Not our Amanda .
            Last edited by Rocky89; 03 June 2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Awesome. Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Not being critical or anything, because she'd look great in anything, even a burlap bag, but I really do wish she'd wear something other than black, and another style than all of these she's worn in the past year or two that are so very similar to each other. She wore a dress last summer that was pretty (and black) that I saw being worn by a Hollywood actress (same, exact dress) at some other event ... and I instantly recognized it and wondered if she stole it out of Amanda's closet?

Comment

She wore something gold and shiny at the women in film gala not too long ago

But yes ... little black dress in every other occasion lol. Guess it makes her feel comfortable? I agree, I would like to see her in something pretty, but different as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                    She wore something gold and shiny at the women in film gala not too long ago

But yes ... little black dress in every other occasion lol. Guess it makes her feel comfortable? I agree, I would like to see her in something pretty, but different as well.
                    Her choices of dresses are very pretty and all, but (just IMO, mind you), gold isn't her color (and, personally, I didn't like that last gold dress; I didn't think it suited her). I'd just like to see her in a few pretty colors for a change (but that's just me). Maybe she just prefers more neutral colors.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Her choices of dresses are very pretty and all, but (just IMO, mind you), gold isn't her color (and, personally, I didn't like that last gold dress; I didn't think it suited her). I'd just like to see her in a few pretty colors for a change (but that's just me). Maybe she just prefers more neutral colors.
                      I agree with you, but I have to wonder when she'd be able to make the time to shop for a gown. Finding that gem of a dress in royal blue can be a bear.
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                        I agree with you, but I have to wonder when she'd be able to make the time to shop for a gown. Finding that gem of a dress in royal blue can be a bear.
                        I figure she'd find them the same way she found all those black dresses - whatever that was. She could go shopping or have somebody close to her shop for her.

I read somewhere that somebody designed that latest gold dress for her; she could suggest a design or at least a different color to designers. Lots of ways, really, in spite of her busy schedule. Maybe she has a personal shopper?

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                          It's S8 covenant.
                          Originally posted by suse View Post
                          One of the few times Sam is dressed up but not in dress blues.

suse
                          Thanks
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                            Not being critical or anything, because she'd look great in anything, even a burlap bag, but I really do wish she'd wear something other than black, and another style than all of these she's worn in the past year or two that are so very similar to each other. She wore a dress last summer that was pretty (and black) that I saw being worn by a Hollywood actress (same, exact dress) at some other event ... and I instantly recognized it and wondered if she stole it out of Amanda's closet?
                            Strange, I was thinking the same thing driving to work the other day. She really needs to ease up on the black thing. The dark hair would look so much better with some lighter and brighter color clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              woo hoo, thanks!
                              Huh!! I was thinking the same thing Sally! She's gorgeous just the way she always is! I kinda noticed that in the Australian premiere of Sanctuary video earlier that she looked a little thin but then I thought maybe it was my screen or the way it was shot. Still....she's awesome!!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                                Huh!! I was thinking the same thing Sally! She's gorgeous just the way she always is! I kinda noticed that in the Australian premiere of Sanctuary video earlier that she looked a little thin but then I thought maybe it was my screen or the way it was shot. Still....she's awesome!!!
                                That she is . Like I told Sally earlier, Amanda's like that 3rd bowl of porridge from Goldilocks and the three bears, she's just right.

(((Amanda)))

Comment

Working...
                                X