No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      its a dirty job but someone has to do it
      I've never seen anyone enjoy it so much though. That's the worrying thing. I guess your not a Tyranical Overlord for nothing, huh?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Alan-WK/ATpaley_7149_122_33lo.jpg
        Good lord that woman is lovely.

::: sigh :::

Truly.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Truly.
          Yeah, she is. A very pretty lady. Never fails to take my breath away.

Comment

*sighs* Is it me or does her hair not look as dark as season one?? Or could it be just the light?? Either way, Amanda is stunning. *sighs*
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post

Truly.
              Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Yeah, she is. A very pretty lady. Never fails to take my breath away.
              Alan, "very pretty"? You mean very beautiful . She's probably the closest thing to angel I'll ever meet , I mean, wow, every new pic or vid I see of her is like a breath of fresh air .

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
              *sighs* Is it me or does her hair not look as dark as season one?? Or could it be just the light?? Either way, Amanda is stunning. *sighs*
              When I saw her new brunette pics at the Syfy party, that's one of the first things I noticed . I mean if you look at pics of her from AT3, when she first dyed her hair, and recently, you can tell .

AT3-

Spoiler:

[IMG]http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/Rocky89_03/AT3c_051
              small.jpg[/IMG]

The Syfy party-

Spoiler:

God I love her .

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
                I think it was supposed to be completed by now, so I guess there have been delays.
                Nope, not yet . I don't get it, it was fine before, and I need those pics from that site .

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
                  Alan, "very pretty"? You mean very beautiful . She's probably the closest thing to angel I'll ever meet , I mean, wow, every new pic or vid I see of her is like a breath of fresh air .
                  Did you see what time it was I wrote that at? 5:07am. I couldn't manage a long word like "beautiful" at that hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                    Ah ha!...It's Sky trying to mess with our minds
                    Hey, my mind is already messed up! Sky need not add to the confusion.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

where is jumper? we need our daily dose of beauty that is amanda!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        where is jumper? we need our daily dose of beauty that is amanda!
                        How's this? -

And these? -

SG1 Amanda Tapping July 8 2006

SG1 Carmen Argenziano & Amanda Tapping

Comment

Comment

I love her smile...Amanda has the best smile in the world...IMHO! There's something about her smile that makes me smile...it's contagious!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I love her smile...Amanda has the best smile in the world...IMHO! There's something about her smile that makes me smile...it's contagious!
                              You're 200% right about that . I also believe Amanda has the best smile in the world, no matter what's going on with me, even if I'm feeling down, her smile's always enough to make me happy, and make me smile .

Comment

Oh ... I definitely agree! And I love the latest pictures of her in that black dress. She is looking very relaxed.

I think I might need to make a couple of icons of those pics. If I can find the time before Vancouver lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X